Two days and ruin dies. Unnecesary nerf for a survivor main perspective

I hope you guys be ready for the tunneling, camping, slugging, moris and iri addons. Genrush will be boring for us survivor mains and annoying for killer mains. Also queues will be longer for survivors. With Ruin nerf will begin a dark time to DBD for all, survivors and killers. Just two days...

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • You Survivor mains complain like a bunch of sissies nerfed Nurse, Spirit,Freddy and Doctor now Ruin all of you are pathetic crybabies.

  • @Lucama said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1012490#Comment_1012490

    People relied on [insert meta surviv perk here] too much. Sometims I feel like suvivors should learn how to not rely on it and use thr perks that relate to extending the chase.

    Since you feel that way I'm a Killer Main they should nerf dead hard, Iron Will, Dstrike, Borrowed time, Head on and Adrenaline the more people complain about it it'll happen.

  • Went up against a Hag today on PS4... Ruin stayed up the entire match... we all did the gens just fine. I didn't even see any gen tapping, and the entire match was all grey and brown ranks.

    It wasn't even annoying to work through. This nerf is just killing the only thing that made working on gens a challenge rather than something that can be sleepwalked through.

    I can easily say that going against Ruin is so preferable to being tunneled and camped and slugged. It's not like killers don't do that already, but I'm saying I'd rather have Ruin stay as it is than go up against more killers playing that way.

  • @kid187em head on, quick and quiet, inner strength and DS best build lol. Got to run it on Dwight as well

  • I'm here to pay respects to the great perk that helped me nail great skill checks. Good on ye mate you'll be missed.

  • @kid187em said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1012490#Comment_1012490

    Survivors rely on ds, bt, and adrenaline. Maybe all those should be nerfed too? There are other perks that help you escape so survivors should not rely on these perks. See how that works?

    Adrenaline does need a nerf if your either on the Killers shoulder or on the Hook when the last Gen is done you should not just be insta-healed as soon as your pulled off the hook. That needs to be fixed.

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1012476#Comment_1012476

    I mean, Survivors didn't adapt; that's why Ruin is getting nerfed.

    they did to every change they had so far

  • Un-breaking broken nonsense like old DS, old MoM, BL, and so on and so forth doesn’t really leave much to “adapt” to if you weren’t the type of person who enjoyed removing the enemy team’s ability to play the video game.

    Besides, a fair few of them did, in fact not adapt; you can find them on the forums asking for these things to come back.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    I dont have Hag, but when Ruin appeared on Shrine, all I thought was "I must buy"

    But after 5 matches or so, Ruin is so unreliable, or its just me had bad luck that Ruin always destroyed in under 3min.

    Im rank 15 Killer but usually able to dominate a pack or Green rank, and in rare time Purple (still epic lose sometime though), Ruin nerf never affect me.

    I prefer to toy with Survivors rather than killing them. Though Gen done abit fast so I can not toy them to the max, so sometime they think they out played me when I let them escape.

    You’re Rank 15... Ruin being found is the least of your problems mate. No one is talking about these Ranks. It’s the Red Rank games that will have issues.

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1016156#Comment_1016156

    Un-breaking broken nonsense like old DS, old MoM, BL, and so on and so forth doesn’t really leave much to “adapt” to if you weren’t the type of person who enjoyed removing the enemy team’s ability to play the video game.

    Besides, a fair few of them did, in fact not adapt; you can find them on the forums asking for these things to come back.

    we can say the same think about som killrs who want borken thinks back in to game. Dont get me wrong for me ruin can stay as it is now, but maybe devs needed to nerf it to fine a better way of fixing the problem with gens time or maybe killers will get something better in next.

    We dont know what they have planned to us we just simply need to wait and test all the changes and give feed back on everything to give them better viev of this changes. We can say that we have PTB for testing but lets be reall not many people play it longer then a day

  • @Mistikus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1016396#Comment_1016396

    we can say the same think about som killrs who want borken thinks back in to game. Dont get me wrong for me ruin can stay as it is now, but maybe devs needed to nerf it to fine a better way of fixing the problem with gens time or maybe killers will get something better in next.

    We dont know what they have planned to us we just simply need to wait and test all the changes and give feed back on everything to give them better viev of this changes. We can say that we have PTB for testing but lets be reall not many people play it longer then a day

    The only broken thing Killers have ever had is Legion, and no one wanted that around; everyone agreed Deep Wound and Frenzy spam was the worst thing yet created.

    As for Killers getting something better: They saw that Ruin is used in 45% of all games, they saw that Ruin is used in 80% of all rank red rank games, and instead of maybe asking themselves WHY that’s a thing, they instead label the Perk as “overused” and nerf it for its “unfun” factor. I doubt they’ll be attempting to fix their mistakes any time soon.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I predict 80% of red ranks will use NOED

    You think we are actually going to retain as many Killers that we once had? But I agree NOED will increase.

  • @ohmwreckerfan8492 said:

    Camping and tunneling are for LGBT community for DBD my friend Marvel is starting it so if y'all guys wanna tunnel and camp should check it its a great community for yalls who are that way

    What exactly are you trying to say. "Yall who are that way". That camping and tunneling are for LGBT?

    As an insult? Like saying if you camp and tunnel you're gay?

    I hope I'm misunderstanding you, because not only is that an outdated joke, it's extremely disrespectful and hateful. That kind of ######### is sad, hon, and you should be ashamed for making your ######### attempt at a "joke/insult".

    But please. Correct me if I'm wrong.

  • Dont worry the devs will nerf those too. Its no big deal... it's a pretty god job... sooo far...

  • @ChainsawCharlie said:

    To be honest, this IS really bad. I'll be able to play fine as killer still, but games will on average be much much shorter, which sucks as a survivor because queues are so frickin long. And the fact that the devs have just completely ignored the community on this matter is abhorrent.

    The devs didnt ignore the matter, in fact, everyone laughed at them and called them ######### at their own game when they tried to provide responses.

1 2 ›