Seriously, this crap of skill checks triggering as soon as you stop fixing a gen needs stop
Either cancel the skill check, or let it show up and give a chance to pass it. But this stupid crap of gens exploding and giving away your position is BS.
Either cancel the skill check, or let it show up and give a chance to pass it. But this stupid crap of gens exploding and giving away your position is BS.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happens whenever I get off the heal as well.
I second this.
True, happens during healing too
How do you “vote up” a comment 50 times?
I swear they put this in on purpose. Theres no way a skillcheck just happens to pop up as you let go so often. I’m convinced the game is designed to have a 15% chance to blow the gen if you let go.
I have this feeling too. Happens too often.