Refusing to leave
Heya ppl!
I had this match where I killed 3 of those survivors but the last one didn't want to leave. After a while I let the hatch and moved to the other corner of the map. Still after nearly 20min he didn't leave at all! So I felt a little bit hostaged and decided to kick him out by disconnecting. I am feeling pretty bad for that so here's the question: Can I somehow move survivors to leave the game? So I don't have to disconnect and risk a ban for wanting to leave this f**** match?
I played hag and didn't even set traps to the hooks and didn't tunnel didn't camp still they decided to stay to somehow.. bully me? Really guys I am a main survivor and there are things I don't do unless people really deserve it
Comments
Nope. There's no way to kick out Survivors. My advice, kill them all in the most efficient way possible, and stop caring about their made-up rules (camping, tunneling, etc.).
@Orion I just feel really bad if I do it. ;_; I know camping is legit and tunneling is too but still I only tunnel once to reduce their numbers to 3 and then continue to play like I used to be. But in that game I didn't do it >_<
Survivors will never, ever reward you for playing how they want, because what they want is for you to play in the least efficient way possible so they have an even bigger safety net with which to troll you.
Unfortunately, there are no ways of forcing one to leave other than to finding and killing the survivor in question.
Hopefully they add an option where killers may end the game (force "escape" to all remaining/alive survivors) after x amount of minutes when the gates are open without losing their points.
@Orion @MichaelAudreyMyers Alright thank you both for replying
I will try what you told me Orion and hopefully it will happen with that option michael mentioned. Have a nice day and see you in the fog 
At the other side if a Killer takes a game hostage by bodyblocking survivors get 108% movement speed and Killers should lose collision for the rest of the game.
Do you think they feel bad, when they loop you, take your game hostage, tbag or insult in the game chat?
Slugg him, if he doesnt want to take hatch, then he will die on the floor
Yeah you are right @RSB and @Master the issues was that I couldn't find him I am way too unexperienced with killer
No matter how experienced you are, if the survivors wants to hold you hostage and hides somewhere, you will have a bad time unless you have whispers
holding the game hostage IS banable, thankfully
How to best report this behavior?
I just had a killer who body-blocked me in a small one way room, standing there for 20 minutes, while having No One Escapes Death.
Do i need video recorded or just use ingame report system?
Video evidence never hurt, certainly. I record my matches for a variety of reasons, but being able to post BS that happens is one of them. I suggest trying out OBS.