my two words about balance changes in recent years
I'm not an old player, but I'm not new either
I started playing somewhere between the Huntress and Bubba, somewhere half 2k17k, I realize that this worst time DBD has passed me, like 2k16 infinites on every single map, no window blocker, sprint burst every 20 second, original vaulting when u can stay in place and press shift and space to fast vault, there's so many thing, just ridiculous number. ikr, but still game in 2k17 was ridicolous survivor sided, like 35% wiggle DS, BT on both survivor, EXHAUSTION RECOVERY, yea I using in this time Vigil and 4 spirnt burst in one chase was NOT OKAY, even no Spirit lul, in this time I don't play survivor that much, but...Myers, yea being M1 killer, I mean any other killer who is NOT NURSE, in that time, was hell as f,
what I'm going to?
I mean, with most of the changes over the years, I guess they were good, but maybe except for two that I want to discuss:
1.Patch 3.0.0
This change was simply too much, after the vault change, in 2.3.0 they were in the best condition in the history of this game, I'm talking about that:
And it was fine, it was even possible to make a quick window on the Cow Tree, but as a killer I have never seen anyone do it with me, just for + 90% of the players it was too difficult, and for this small group of people who sacrificed tens or hundreds of hours to learn this part of the game, well, the developers just spit in their face.
Don't get me wrong, after nerf 3.0.0 I still tried to learn fast vaults, and I can do all that is possible(for example L shape jungle gym on Autohaven)
but once in a while, through dedicated servers or lags that will spoil your sense, you'll be knocked down. just the element of the game that is basic must be consistent
2.Hex:Ruin nerf, like #########, I have on survivor like hundreds hours, and I don't think this perk is OP or something, most of the times, sometimes this perk stay on map like around 20 second and sometimes 17+minutes, why not make it NO hex, and add timer to this perk like on 3/4/5 minutes or something like that idk, but I think that's the better idea than this new ruin, god...

Comments
I completely agree with fast vaults.
Patch 2.3.0 were the perfect fast vaults.
Then comes 2.5.0 with the momentum vaults that were horrible
Then patch 3.0.0 completely shat on the vaults.
Pls devs revert to the 2.3.0 vaults. Not to mention that the old vault animation was much better
You can still fast vault every window in the game - now it's just more precise. In fact, someone fast-vaulted the cow tree from the wrong side against me the other day... twice in a row
Vaults are fine. People were exploiting the vaults before the change. You just need to learn how to approach windows to get the fast vault.
show me because I don't believe you
You don't have to believe me. Go to the cow tree and try it out - if you were able to do a fast vault before, you'll probably get the prompt after a few tries. The prompt only shows up for a split second, so it's definitely more challenging - you can't spam the vault button either. You need to hit it at the right time.
it's that hard for you to turn on OBS, and just make in it screen shot to make proof? it's like play KYF with someone make fast vault Prt Scr and here we go like 2 minutes job
Like I said, someone did it against me - here is a screenshot of the message I sent her after the game. See the dates. I get it once every 20-30 attempts (like I said it does take practice), so you can't realistically expect me take that much time out of my day just to satisfy your curiosity
people are weird these days, that's all I can say but let it be
It IS NOT possible. Only way someone could have done it on you,is by going around the small wall next to the window cause the prompt does not pop up. Stop sharing fake information,and i know it isn't possible cause i have tried alot
You having tried a lot is not a basis to judge whether it is possible, or not. I've done it and I've seen others do it. :)
Vault changes were good. That is literally almost the ONLY skillful thing survivors have. Know how to land the fast or medium vaults is what separates good survivors from bad. Even after that changes windows are still ridiculously too strong anyway.
Then record yourself doing it. If it's possible. I know,you are gonna say "i can't but i saw others do it" believe me,i tried and tried it isn't possible anymore. It was possible before,but isn't anymore. Until you actually get some kind of video proof of you fast vaulting it in the newest patch i don't believe anything
I don't care if you do or don't bud - it's your loss, not mine. Feel free to keep protecting your ego by thinking it's impossible just because you can't do it ๐
Just for that,i will legit make a vid where i show you can't do it anymore. Just cause you agitated me :D I'll post it by monday :3
That's nice to hear! I hope that you're excited to have other people give you tips on how to fast vault that window.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_M4mUNqhOk&feature=youtu.be i don't see fast vault prompt pop up buddy :D
I have got 2.5k hours in this game,i'm pretty sure i know what i'm talking about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_M4mUNqhOk&feature=youtu.be
Ok, since you took the time I'll send you a clip next time I get on DBD
Both changes are good. The devs know what they are doing.
Agree.
yes I know man, you need to constantly get your 4k with spirit and that does not require skill, ikr, too bad even u need so few hrs on her to master her is laughable
When you don't have an argument for your case just insult them, yeah that will show them.
It happens more often than you'd think.