Long Survivor lobby Q ? Here is the reason why
Hello,
in my opinion the Devs are doing all for new players..... but what about the experience ones like us ? I´ve spend over 3500h+ of my life to play this game and i have seen alot. With the upcomming Hexruin change or Doc rework it will be not better. More and more killer´s stop playing or rolling survivors. The result: longer lobbytimes or broken matchmaking. The last week´s they are nerfing killers more and more and i feel DBD is more and more a survivor sided game. In history, i was wriding and giving alot of feedback for alot of stuff as i can, but the devs ignoring it and do what they want. What a slap in the face. What is with the upcomming Rankrework and why they do nothing about the gentimes ( hello 5 minute games, speccially on red ranks. They trolling and rushing you like a death ). I believe no one from the devs is playing on red ranks and they didn´t know how stressfull it is as killer. Hello DS, hello BT, Toolboxes with red genspeedadd ons, keys, keys and more keys. What i want to say is: They give survivors so many weapons but take stuff from killers...no more traps under hookz and stuff like that.
The new upcomming changes ? Good for new players, bad for exp players. I play both sides on red ranks and i know how ez it is as survivor. SWF feels like a cheatmode and solo is ez too because i have more and more infos. Aura reading perks are bullshit and not interesting. The sad story is: I must deal with it. That´s my personal answer.....
Sry for my bad english grammatic but one last thing: Survivor is EZ and i hope BHVR realize that finally.
Comments
Since I didn't say you called me that, I'm going to assume this was an attempt at being clever and insulting me.
Also, how is 10% more than 20%? If 20% of killers are toxic and only 10% of survivors are toxic. Then the killer side would be more toxic....
Your basis is also purely speculation. Just, btw.
"Red rank killers are leaving and taking breaks".
Got those numbers from somewhere reliable?
Speculation, sure. I even stated it was a theory (so your post accomplished literally nothing, which shows me you only read one post). But it has backing to it. Killers actually quitting and moving to survivor being one of them. So it speculation, but not unfounded like literally every other theory.
I provided logical backing. Provide logical backing for other speculative theories.
In years I have only come across 1 killer that was deranking. The lobby time issues is not because of killers deranking, it's from a lack of killers playing because the nerfs have become too much
Its definitely not because killers are depipping. It’s because the devs don’t give them positive attention, they’re so biased towards survivors and killers aren’t having it anymore. Killers have been leaving and will continue to.
Even if killers are depipping they aren’t doing it for no reason. Lately yellow-green rank killers get paired with purple-red rank survivors. That isn’t fair to them. i don’t condone the depipping but I’m assuming that’s the reason.
Keep burying your head in the sand
Imagine not being capable of taking a joke.
I can take a joke, did you make a joke?
we will see what happend in the future. I pers. pref finally the rankrework and the ban system