BBQ Event. Camping Gens.
Is anyone else facing killers who over protect event gens? They leave a chase just to stop the person on the gen. I am not mad or salty I am just curios if anyone else is having the same problem..
Is anyone else facing killers who over protect event gens? They leave a chase just to stop the person on the gen. I am not mad or salty I am just curios if anyone else is having the same problem..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it would be better to increase the requirements for each goal and give everyone a progress point whenever either side completes a goal. That way the opposing side gets rewarded for leaving their opponent's event goals alone.
... That seems ridiculously petty.
Then again what did I expect from this game...
Now, if survivors are on the gen and you patrol it and chase them, that's just playing the game. No one is asking for a free lunch, just don't be a jerk and decide that stopping the survs from getting event points is suddenly priority 1 over getting kills.
Same goes for sabo. Dont act like denying the killer points is a higher priority than doing gens, getting res ues or escaping and we're all good.
Sabotage my hook and I will camp your gen, thats an easy deal
And this is exactly the reaosn why gens are camped
Yeah. Some killers want to win.
Shocking.
It's A reason gens are camped, not THE reason.
I won´t camp the event gens. BUT if survivors start to sabotage the event hooks, i gonna hard camp that gen and slug everyone.
Good luck camping 5 event gens....
Ye my first game was 3 sabos. After that I started playing hostage doc just for good measure as exact same thing happened in Lunar event.
That´s where i start slugging
Wht I want to know is are we getting more time to reflect on the fac that its sodding hard to even get a game going due to the server issues
Depends on how long those problems are going. They prolonged the Howling Grounds.