Face camping penalty please
So proxy camping can arguably be necessary as survivors often are already in the area waiting to unhook. Especially with a good headgear and the sound of pitter patter near by as you hook.
But I literally just had a doctor sit face to face with his first victim in The first hook of the game until they died which gave us time to do gens (minus his buddy who sat and waited like a potato.
Does some camping on the second survivor he finds, until the 3rd went for the save and then chased him. I fixed 3 gens and cleanse 3 totems. Get downed by NOED and die on hook. Only one made it out alive.
I did my best to get work done while he was occupied but I wasnt running with a tool box and I'm not the best at finding skill checks when they move, but I didn't get to really do anything to earn bloodpoints that match. Altruism was a bunk since the killer sat right in front of his hooks and my only boldness was the totems..... Or standing near the killer which is a water of time.
Not only does face camping destroy the camped survivors fun but greatly hinders the other survivors from getting points as well. At the end of the match the killer some how accured 25k bloodpoints whole the surviving player only got 17k. I was at 13k and again I did majority of the gens. This literally makes it look like the killer is awarded for such a gameplay when he did nothing while everyone else playing smart are penalized. Is it so hard to subtract points from like brutality or hooks when they are 0.1m away from the hook staring at it? Or at least giving the hooked survivor some distraction points (altruism)?
I don't think killers should be able to earn above 15k when they are face camping for so long. It really just ruins the game.
**Post edit after reading some bad commenters**
I'll just keep ruining the game for new players, hopefully the player pool isn't affected. But thanks for defending my choice by saying it's legitimate.
Comments
We must do this: if the killer is 16 meters from the hanged hook, then time stops so that the rest can finish off the generators and escape.
I hope that's sarcasm.
Ok, I'll step away to 17m as Hag and teleport, as usual..
No I read it. It says "Boohoo, boohoo."
Actually, everyone here has done a pretty god job of telling you that you're wrong, and why. You're complaining about camping when you're the one causing killers to camp successfully. You admitted it yourself, and have proven nothing. It's not a matter of everyone else being wrong. It's a matter of *you* being wrong.
So she teleports anyway, when you remove someone from the hook, there is a chance to stay alive. It’s all about face-scattering, when the killer faces and often it’s Bubba with his saw. There is no chance. And if he stands at a certain distance, then you can save.
Unhook yourself with Deliverance and play around DS, DH and other perks.
I decided to close the thread because OP is not trying to have a discussion, they are just trying to belittle and insult everyone who disagrees with them.