Profile picture Stereotypes
I've only seen a few so far. So lemme know which stereotypes you guys find.
Bills: Usually always engage in an interesting topic, only a few result in using profanity and name calling.
Huntresses: Commonly found on the forums, almost always seem to be on the killer side of things. Always have quite a few interesting threads.
Spirits: Oh boy. Spirit profile users. I'm not gonna name names, but boy do these users have some ridiculous ideas for changes.
Lemme know more below 😇
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Red OoO pfp’s are usually quite nice in my experience.
😉
Someone tell me about thanatophobia and left behind pfp’s
not many others have this pfp
Spirits: STOP NERFING RIN, SWEATY SURVIVOR MAINS!!!
Huntresses: Still living in 2017 and believe Anna is still top tier.
Don't forget
Spirits: Moris are fine because Hatch exists
Honestly, I can't name many stereotypes to be honest all of them seem to have a fairly mixed amount of peeps.
She is top tier
No she's bloody not, not with her slow ass and being map dependent.
Tapp and detectives hunch: Always on the lore subforum and usually super supportive
At least I don’t play a D-tier killer! :P
;)
Mine is just me, because my pfp is unique.