Surge not working half the time
^ The title pretty much explains it. Half the time when Im next to a gen that was worked on, I down someone, Surge is up but doesnt go off. Anyone else?
^ The title pretty much explains it. Half the time when Im next to a gen that was worked on, I down someone, Surge is up but doesnt go off. Anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What plattform are you on?
I am on xbox one and I dont notice that, it sounds like a explotion over there and that's it. I gotta play more with it and try to answer you, also, it has cooldown 40/50/60 I think...
Ps4. Im aware of the cooldown... Does it only work with basic attacks?
Yup, basic attacks only.
It's for basic m1 attacks. But you'll soon learn that even when it does work it is not very useful.
Thanks
I like to try different perks instead of using meta perks every game
I use it on Freddy. Its decent cuz it makes gens start regressing without you having to take time to kick em. Saves ya time, especially on Gens that are on a ledge or something.
Completely understandable. I do the same. Otz loves surge. I have tried it a couple times and just don't like it. There is a reason meta perks are meta i guess.
The main reason to use surge is the regression process, not the 8%. The immediate 8% isnt much, but the fact that you dont have to kick a gen you otherwise would have is the benefit its giving you.