Let's talk about your favorite time/moment in this game.

So getting off the debate which one is right and which is wrong ,killer or survivor, let's just talk about both in this discussion.

So what is your favorite time that has happened to you as a killer and/or survivor?

One time I was running around a killer for a while and I mean a while like this game was mad long and team wasnt doing gens. So as I'm running the killer around the killer is getting stunned all over the place like the killer is getting pallets thrown in there face and everything. So this killer decides to leave me for a little and I start going to do a gen and they start killing all the survivors in a instant. "Wow what a useless team" ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ so anyways after this killer downs everyone in 5 seconds and ends up finding me again and hatch is open, I finally start running this killer around again

As I'm running this big baby killer around I can't find hatch at all it's just impossible but I slowly ended up finding it and escaped.

And too only think that, that killer chased me for as long as they did which was 5 hours is astonishing considering that I found hatch and escaped.

Comments

  • Happened earlier against a camper.

    I got hooked when the last gen was done and of course my teammates escaped quickly so I attempted to unhook myself and it was successful. Also, it was the first time I equipped DS after being tunneled for the last 3 consecutive games. Of course the killer came back as soon as I unhooked myself, but I stunned him with DS and ran (hopeless a bit tbh) but miraculously heard the hatch (which I haven't seen during the game). Yes, I escaped.

  • I crouch-walked the entire game as Piggy with a Dwight ๐Ÿ’œ It was the cutest in-game moment for me as Killer.

  • There was a period of time where the sound was messed up...

    The chase music was quiet and creepy, the ambient music was almost non-existent and you could hear survivor footsteps, grass shuffling, and breathing as they tried to hide too close to you. The ambient effects were audible and it enhanced the environment very well.

    The atmosphere was creepy and more immersive even after how long I've been playing. It was a really enjoyable time.

    I have damaged hearing from my time in the USMC with a side of heavy tinnitus and this "bug" was absolutely amazing while it lasted.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    There was a period of time where the sound was messed up...

    The chase music was quiet and creepy, the ambient music was almost non-existent and you could hear survivor footsteps, grass shuffling, and breathing as they tried to hide too close to you. The ambient effects were audible and it enhanced the environment very well.

    The atmosphere was creepy and more immersive even after how long I've been playing. It was a really enjoyable time.

    I have damaged hearing from my time in the USMC with a side of heavy tinnitus and this "bug" was absolutely amazing while it lasted.

    What map did this happen on ?

  • I can think of a few but this moment was the most memorable:

    -fyi, this is on ps4-

    Me and my friends were doing kyf, them vs me as ghost face, on Hawkins. I had just hooked and killed the second person, and as I started walking away I saw them healing with Nurse's Calling on the stairs. So I decided to activate my power, go up the other flight of stairs, and sneak up on them from upstairs as they were healing. I came down the stairs where they were and downed one of them, making them scream so loud that my brother sitting next to me heard them from my headset. Hearing them scream when I attacked was the most satisfying moment I've ever had in dbd.

  • All maps.

    It was an audio bug like we currently have. All music everywhere for killer at least was much quieter.

  • Getting grabs with Myers never fails to make me laugh and smile. You can almost taste the jumpscare. Especially if it's a good one, where you come around a corner and within 1/10th of a second you're getting the grab off a gen. Almost as good is having the generator in the Killer Shack and Stalking Survivors through the window. Feels good man.... feels real good. Especially if they blow a skillcheck as they start running away from the generator.

    Anytime someone completely screws up and DCs. You can feel it coming. Mistimed blinds, bad loops, game mechanics (the locker vault instead of a window), "I saw this on YouTube so I'm going to do it" tech, 5 gens pop because you camped 1 person, you've tunneled that person for 4 minutes so we've completed all the gens, 3 people with BT + 1 hook near the exit door + a sweaty Killer. I laugh everytime something like this happens from either side of the coin. It's moments like these that make me wish I recorded every single match I play.