Does Resilience really have an influence on the vault speed?
I can't feel any difference tbh
I can't feel any difference tbh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It does
Sorry for the double post.
Here you go
Screenshot_20200113-204202_YouTube.jpgYou don't feel it because it's only a 1 or 2 second difference, it's just a minuscule amount that can truly save you and give you more time.
Where is this data from?
It literally says it in the perk describtion. Just read it^^
Its from there
it does its more noticeable on medium and slow vaults though
It used to before they released dedicated servers on ps4. Now I get hit after vaulting and running then get teleported back to the edge of the window. Swapped it out for unbreakable.
I know. That doesn't mean it'll work out as planned. Just recently we had a problem with Enduring.
Thx for the answers lads. I appreciate it.
resilience and spine chill both make vault speed faster
@PalletOrWhat
What do you mean with enduring? I didnt notice anything?