Chainsaw customization for Billy?
Title explains it all, I just wonder if this is something you could see being brought into the game or if it would be to expensive for such a small detail.
Title explains it all, I just wonder if this is something you could see being brought into the game or if it would be to expensive for such a small detail.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could be neat. I would imagine for a killer like the Hillbilly who has their chainsaw up very often, it would be worth it for a lot of people. For a killer like the Clown who only sees the bottle very briefly before tossing it (at which point, you're probably not going to be able to see any details), maybe less so.
Maybe not the bottle, but the gas effect, to have like some different colors (like fire, idk)
Some killer weapon/power customisation would be really nice to see in the game store or the rift
I was thinking of other killers that could benefit from this as well.
Huntress, and The Oni being the best options, other than Billy.
Would love to see customizable secondary weapons for Billy, Leatherface, Huntress, Clown, and especially Oni. Maybe even Trapper or Wraith to a lesser extent.
Let The Hag draw dicks in the mud!
Lol, she could point the way to generators or totems in the indoor maps for the memes.
When I'm meming around as Freddy, I'll find an open area and arrange my snares thusly:
8OO
Would be nice, I can't really explain why...but I hate the way Hillbilly's Chainsaw looks xP
Would love for some decorative customization for Pig's Traps....could totally see a spray-painted big smile on there, or painted on words like "Dead" ,"Tick-Tock" etc.
I think there's a wealth of options for Killers to have even more in-depth customization
The Alarm clocks when against Freddy could be customisable too.
If we wanna go that extra stretch maybe a customisable Dream World overview?