Mori question
Do you see moris often? Please answer that,along if you like your rank. Let me know down below.
Do you see moris often? Please answer that,along if you like your rank. Let me know down below.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At rank 7 I have not seen them too often. Maybe 1 in 5 or 1 in 10 matches
i use it only when I see flashlights in the lobby and if they happen to be a SWF who only wants to mess with me. That's the only situation when I regret not having Mori. Otherwise I rather just chase everyone off the gens (not necessarily hook them from the beginning). Turns out to be a fun gameplay even for survivors, I get positive messages everytime even if I end up killing them (on hooks, not with mori).
As for it being used by others, I don't see it that often. But seeing comments around here, I suspect this will change tho', along with NOED.
As Survivor: Rarely see them, Rank 1, PC. I know that some people claim that they get Moris everygame, but this is not the case (as well as there are no Keys in every game). Yesterday I got morid, but on Death Hook, the only difference was that I was not able to use my DS in that case, but its fine. Was a Clown who just wanted to mori someone because he likes it. So not that "Ruin/PGTW/Stridor/BBQ Spirit with Ebony".
As Killer: I most likely dont use Moris. If I see a 4 man SWF with a lot of Stuff (mostly Toolboxes, I dont care about Flashlights), I will equip a Mori. I try to not use it, but when I have to, I will (or if they act toxic).
Rank 1, Xbox NA.
Haven't seen a mori in awhile. Maybe a month or so.
for me its rare to see a killer using a mori, or even i use a mori
As survivor, purple ranks, on xbox in 3 months i think ive seen 3 or 4 mori. Last time I got killed was devour hope. Killer just snowballed before we could find the totem.
As killer, last time i used a mori was for a ghostface daily about 6 months ago. I do love devour hope though. Won't feel remourse if i get to kille people only because of that perk.
I use them when I get a kill daily and don't wanna use devour hope.
I don't see them often.
Rank 4 survivor on ps4, I see them maybe 1 out of 15 to 20 matches. I did notice a spike during the double bloodpoint weekend, i saw about twice as many for some reason.
All the time but I am a twitch streamer with the ttv tag so I expect to see more mori's.
As killer I haven't used a mori in about a year
As survivor I see a mori roughly 1 in every 5 games
Red rank killer/survivor PS4, EU region