Sprint Burst resetting upon Hook is totally fair...
Coupled with I-Frames on unhook, I for one look forward to their new unstoppable head start if I'm near them and they get unhooked.
Not camping/near the hook?
Marvel as they SB away in the opposite direction, guaranteeing a team/self-heal.
Not camping/near the hook?
Marvel as they SB away in the opposite direction, guaranteeing a team/self-heal.
Comments
Make farming reduce all categories current BP by 25% and make WGLF only give stacks when it's a safe unhook. That will be enough for the unhooker to think twice before attempting to make a poor play.
I prefer to just give the unhooker the Exposed status, if they're hook farming. Killers will, hopefully, deal with it themselves.
If @Orion's idea was implemented then I would be 100% okay with the i-frames since now the unhooker is getting punished for the poor play - not the killer!
Should I be penalized further for my teammates being absolute jackasses? It completely obliterates my Benevolence already when I am not at fault.
I don't really have a problem with this change. I'm usually too busy murdering someone on the other side of the map to care.
Freddy is supposed to be a character that gets stronger as the game progresses so, why is it at the end you become a weenie and have almost no chance of killing someone when they get unhooked within about 50m of the exit gate....