I really hope next killer for rework is Hillbilly

I actually don't care about Hilbilly himself, but about Coldwind Farm.

God windows (Torment Greek, Rancid Abattoir), god poops (Tompson's House), cow loop, Rotten Fields, Blendettes hiding in damn cornfield.

Cannot wait for this stuff being reworked.

Comments

  • What a clickbait title lol

    But I agree farm maps are terrible...

    Very genrush sided, maybe its ok on Billy, but everyone else...

  • I wish they would stop reworking any and all killers, and focus entirely on maps first. Map balance would actually help this game more than any one killer being buffed or nerfed

  • Coldwind is my worst map to play as killer.

    The corn fields are a bit nauseating lol

  • @johnmwarner said:

    I wish they would stop reworking any and all killers, and focus entirely on maps first. Map balance would actually help this game more than any one killer being buffed or nerfed

    The people working on maps are not the same working on killers. Just saying...

  • @Aztreonam78 said:

    I actually don't care about Hilbilly himself, but about Coldwind Farm.

    God windows (Torment Greek, Rancid Abattoir), god poops (Tompson's House), cow loop, Rotten Fields, Blendettes hiding in damn cornfield.

    Cannot wait for this stuff being reworked.

    After seeing the lery rework, I think all maps need a refresher. Now I know what the designers are capable of, it makes a lot of the old maps look very dated.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    I wish they would stop reworking any and all killers, and focus entirely on maps first. Map balance would actually help this game more than any one killer being buffed or nerfed

    I still want clown to get a rework

  • @White_Owl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/992874#Comment_992874

    The people working on maps are not the same working on killers. Just saying...

    I know, and cosmetics, etc etc but they could maybe yank some of them that are caps already to help this team instead

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/992903#Comment_992903

    I know, and cosmetics, etc etc but they could maybe yank some of them that are caps already to help this team instead

    Except the cosmetic people aren't versed in map creation and the map people aren't versed in killer creation and vice versa. See the issue?

  • They didn't rework Disturbed Ward when they "reworked" Nurse, so what makes you think they will do different with Billy and Coldwind Farm maps ?

  • Billy and his base kit (and majority of his addons) should stay the say. He just needs ultra rares, and his maps need reworks.

  • If it means nerfing billy, i'm into this

  • They would probably end up nerfing him so please no

  • Honestly, I'm surprised they haven't tweaked his add-ons and gave him some iridescent ones. For "consistency." His base kit is fine, though. They shouldn't touch that.

  • @arslaN said:

    They would probably end up nerfing him so please no

    @Widden said:

    If it means nerfing billy, i'm into this

    There are two types of people.

  • I was going to say Hillbilly is a weird way of saying Clown or Cannibal but if you put it like that for a map rework then sure fair enough. All the farm maps are pretty awful just in general. Needs to be less emphasis on corn and more emphasis on farm.