Give all maps the Lerys Treatment.

This is one my my hopes for DBD in 2020. Could you imagine if all the realms got the same treatment that Lerys did? It would be so amazing, plus I think some of the older realms definitely need a facelift. I know gameplay should always be the priority but I think presentation is important too!

Comments

  • After seeing the reworked map, my god, hands down yes. That map looks amazing now and really has that feeling of 'This was a torture hospital'. I'm looking forward to it on consoles on launch, and I hope that other maps get this kind of rework in the future, after the more outstanding bugs of course

  • I'm sure they will. The attention to detail in Lery's is absolutely top notch. From the banging window shutters due to wind to the little rats chilling in random areas of the map. The design team has truly stepped up their game. I hope they continue this along with their killer specific music...

    Now if the balance team would get on this level, we'd be swell.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    After seeing the reworked map, my god, hands down yes. That map looks amazing now and really has that feeling of 'This was a torture hospital'. I'm looking forward to it on consoles on launch, and I hope that other maps get this kind of rework in the future, after the more outstanding bugs of course

    Yes I can’t wait to see what it looks like on consoles. Hopefully the quality is close to the PC version.

  • @PrincessPoop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/992199#Comment_992199

    Yes I can’t wait to see what it looks like on consoles. Hopefully the quality is close to the PC version.

    I'm hoping so. I'm not expecting super flashy PC type graphics of course, but if it's close to the PC graphics, I'll love it. Either way, it's a huge improvement over the current version

  • I love the map but it's wayyy too dark at times imo

  • I am all for dark maps, as long as they bring back the old sound system where you could hear people atleast.

  • I can't wait to see Coldwind get the Lery's treatment. That's gonna be a sight to see.

  • In my opinion the best maps in the game are the three originals, Macmillan (minus Shelter Woods), Coldwind Farm, and Azarovs. They are the maps I have the most fun as survivor and killer

  • @The_Second_Coming said:

    I can't wait to see Coldwind get the Lery's treatment. That's gonna be a sight to see.

    Yes I would love to see how’d they change it to be more spooky. Cold wind is one of my favorite realms from a gameplay standpoint, so I’d love to see the presentation be of the same quality.

  • @Nutty_Professor said:

    In my opinion the best maps in the game are the three originals, Macmillan (minus Shelter Woods), Coldwind Farm, and Azarovs. They are the maps I have the most fun as survivor and killer

    Honestly agreed. The three original realms have the best feeling gameplay wise imo, which is why I hope they get this treatment the most. I wanna have fun and have nice eye candy to look at.

  • Hope they will. New Lery’s is awesome

  • @PrincessPoop said:

    This is one my my hopes for DBD in 2020. Could you imagine if all the realms got the same treatment that Lerys did? It would be so amazing, plus I think some of the older realms definitely need a facelift. I know gameplay should always be the priority but I think presentation is important too!

    You mean proper though and consideration?

    That's a lot of work for the one person at BHVR don't you think?

    All "joking" (maybe) aside the art team really doesn't disappoint in this game.

  • In terms of pallets is not that good.

    If others maps get the same threatment bloodlust need to go