A nurse's calling,do you use it?
A nurse's calling. One of the best information perks and godly on almost every killer (exceptions; plauge,legion). Powerful information perk and if paired with other perks like m&a it can be extremely godly.
How about you? Do you use a nurse's calling? Let me know down below.
Much love ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Perk is useless on legion so no
Yes, with sloppy and thana on all stealth killers.
It's an amazing perk.
I play mostly Plague so no
Sometimes. It depends on what else I have. It's not one of my top picks but it is a very good perk
Not really. I only really consider it on stealth killers but even then I'd rather use sloppy butcher. Can't ever seem to find 2 flex perk slots except on killers like Huntress who just doesn't flow with most perks, but even then I'm not a fan of nurses on her.
No.
Depends on the killer. I use to have it on my Myers, but I've been playing around with my builds with him alot. Its still a mainstay on my Huntress though.
Yes, just not on Plague or Oni. It's good on Legion even without M&A. It's still a great information perk. Inb4 devs nerf it for being to oppressive for new survivors.
How is it useless on Legion? I use it frequently on them and find great use with it.
This. I use it with legion. Obviously, it's much better on a ghostface, but i have many situations, where they just start healing and i see them because of the perk.
Depends on the killer.
I mean,if my teammates are good,we will stick to genrush and not heal against a legion obviously xd
If I ever get over my Shadowborn addiction I'll start using that perk again. there;s some killer's I won't use it on like freddy or Michael
On my Ghosti boi yes, on my edgy bois/girls no.
Depends. I use it on Huntress and Hag, mostly. Started using it on Trapper, along with sloppy and mangled addons.
Considering I prefer killers with A small/no terror radius, it’s practically mandatory in my eyes.
It’s a staple perk for killers like Michael, Ghostface, Hag, and Wraith.
Well then if they go to that tactic then everyone is one hit down at all times (like plague). So it's still making good use of the perk.