The way how I feel about dead by daylight right now
The game just isn't getting balanced and I wish I could just play the game and play killer and have fun but i dont because i just want to pull my hair out from the absurd bullshit that shouldnt be happening and the ridiculous i mean RIDICULOUS amount of toxicity in the game if i kill someone too fast I'm called a trash tunneling killer like what the #########? Did this ######### really made up a term for trying to kill survivors ######### seriously?
Comments
Cote suggested to switch to survivor or play another game in such a case. Just take a break from playing killer in this unbalanced game and wait until devs start buffing killers again when survivors complain about 30 min queue times.
Some might call this a "strike". but actually its just following the dev's advice
Can we stop with the "I lost one game so I need to go on the forum to complain" killer threads?
You just described classic forum killer behavior.
It's hard to ignore whining killers anymore. They got the game balanced for SWF and keep pushing for more changes. I would like to keep playing solo, which is almost impossible now. Thank ######### I got to rank 1 where I have proper teammates and games are okish.
Don't judge the game by your own personal experience.
The pallet vacuum removal wasn't game changing? Wow. You will literally never be satisfied by anything.
The victim complex blows my mind.
After all the balances and nerfs they did. How can you still complain about survivors being too overpowered? Did you ever think about it? Flashlight nerfs, Pallet balancing, pick up animation buff, hag and trapper buff, various killer buffs that will occur in the near future. Killer addon changes for balance purpose and other stuff that will happen soon enough. I am not complaining about the balancing I think they are doing great work at the moment and I think. There is more to balance I agree but always keep in mind that if you make surv too weak they won't play anymore aka look at the lowrank lobbies atm
So since 2016 their
survivor nerfs
Halved the pallets from like 30 to 15 - 13
stopped pallets from spawning closer then 8 meters
removed pallet vacuum
increased killers base pallet breaking speed
made a lot more pallets unsafe when dropped
given killers blood lust
self care used to give 100% increase with medkits
introduced slow vault depending on the angle the survivor will hit the windows
decreased killers vaulting time, and slighty increased survivor vault speed time
introduced 3 vaults and entity blocks the specific window
nerfed jungle gyms by opening up 1 of the windows
also nerfed the old long jungle gyms
removed instant flashlights
decreased killer pick up timer to 3 seconds
introduced exhaustion, and made it not recharge while running
increased generators repairing time
killers lost
machine gun
noed got changed into a totem
tinkerer got changed
reduced charge times on 2 off huntress addons
brutal strength pallet breaking speed got nerfed
trappers cant trap under hook
can crouch over hags traps
freddy got the nerf stick
am I missing much?
of course theirs been other nerfs or changes,
calm spirit got buffed
DS got nerfed
crouch speed got increased, urban evasion got buffed
all these changes where definitely needed
except in my opinion 3 off them
Freddy nerf (just making an assumption was not around when he got released)
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/89qgtj/r1r5_killer_stats_without_dcs_moris_and_noed/
the slow vault depending on the angle I feel it destroys a lot of opportunities to mind game the killer to go for a lunge, since their can already see the angle you try to hit the window at, and depending on the killers distance to the survivor their don't need to go for a lunge, can just stay calm and smack them.
the small jungle gyms with 1 windows and 1 pallet, bring back 2 windows for them and make them linked, vaulting either of the 2 windows, 3 times would blocks them both, and make all of them unseeing trough
the devs need to focus on nerfing swf, and buffing the weak killers, and not to buff killers in general
just close the chat man, it's that simple.
It wasnt game changing at all.
one of the reasons, why i'm taking a break from the game. the only reasons to play for me are with friends (KYF), for fun (e.g. meme builds) or to get event items (like now).
mhm. now go to google and search for "DbD killer nerfs". you will be surprised how f*cking long this list is. at least 100 times longer than your list of buffs ^^