How many people are still on the challenges
Did 6 feet under today first try
The trap 6 people and complete 4 gens is proven to quite a bit more difficult
After that though i only have the easy escape with claudette and then some smaller ones left
Any of you still trying to quickly finish them before the new rift is here?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Nah, they're like stored Daily Rituals to me now.
I'll do them when i want to.
stun a killer 4 times with a pallet at red ranks.
the lobby queue time alone drives me off this challenge...
I already completed challenges. Some of them I just farmed because it was too difficult. I am not proud of that farm, but whatever. I was loosing my patient.
I have a bunch survivor one's left cause the queue times are to long and Im not about to be waiting 5-10 minutes for game. And then not even complete the challenge during the game since their all pretty the "complete in a single trial"๐
I did all except dark sense one. Not even going to bother with it.
I have a couple left from level three that I've yet to do and I got around halfway through the survivor path of level four, but I've completed all the challenges needed for Claudette and Trapper's archives, which was all I really cared about and I'm taking a break from challenges until tome two is out.
Might as well get the other ones done then equip that challenge because you will for sure get it at some point without trying.
Don't really want to waste a perk slot. Some challenges are just not worth it imo
I only have two left: sacrifice 4 in the basement, and stun the killer with a pallet 4 times in one match.
I gave up on two challenges. Too much hassle.
Update: got the beartrap 6 people and escape with claudette ones
I'll finish all the rest and then just leave the dark sense one open
Glad i could all the lore stuff though