What did you do to Nancy!!!!!!
I mean i know i wanted her in a dress, but grandma Nancy!! it's the hair more then anything, please please re think her hair at least it just looks terrible :( if this was the look you went for....(see below) you failed! :(

Comments
You and @Unicorn need to stop bullying poor Nancy!
But the picture looks good but the Nancy we are getting, she just nees a walking stick! lol
Grandma Nancy look sooo ridiculous bad I can't wait to unlock it. They were definitely going for that look at I am over the moon by how much they failed at the execution of it.
We now have Grandma Laurie and Grandma Nancy. I wonder who will be next. I want to collect them all.
lol don't forget old Man Jake with his salt and pepper hair :)
She looks older than Laurie.
At least it's not as bad as Kate's Gold & Silk skin...
it's worse! i mean it's more the hair :( i am glad i am not a Nancy main
I didn't, he's just not part of what I am looking for.
I mainly am looking for young female characters who look/dress like old women because we have no old lady Survivor or cosmetics, just ones that look like they are Grannies.
Aww, poor Nancy, she doesn't look that old! :(
You and Mushwin are big meanies.
me thinks you have a fetish lol
Um Ace and Bill hehehe