How do you perform when dealing with..
A baby survivor?
A baby killer?
Do you take it a little easy on them knowing the troubles they’re having playing the game, or do you show no mercy?
A baby survivor?
A baby killer?
Do you take it a little easy on them knowing the troubles they’re having playing the game, or do you show no mercy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm way more likely to give a baby survivor the hatch than an experienced one. With baby killers I'll sometimes give them the kill. I take it easy when I can. Not like games are going to have enough time to go easy on people in the future anyways, might as well play nice now while I still can and have a lengthy match.
I overlook baby survs but bully baby killers.
I usually just down the baby survivor (s) and hook the better ones, then let the new ones escape. As for baby killers, I sometimes sacrarfice myself in the endgame.
Baby survivor, I play normally, don't tunnel nor camp ever, but I take notice who's the baby and don't kill him until he's the last survivor alive in order to give him a chance at the hatch
Baby killer, depends, if he decides to chase me the whole game I'll run him for 5 gens, let everyone escape and then let me die, but if he decides to break the chase cause he can't handle me I tell my team (SWF) to go easy on him and we let him have a few hooks
I never realize its a baby killer is until its too late, then I feel bad.
I bully baby killers and survivors,
only way they will get better is getting sauced on multiple times.
when i started playing games knowone held my hands and fed me with a spoon, i had to get stomped on before i could start stomping on others
What if its a bubba?
if it is a baby survivor ill play normally until the end where i will end up giving them the hatch so they can get the blood points
if it is a baby killer i will let them kill me if im able to tell it is a baby killer but its hard to tell sometimes since a lot of killers play very very different which makes it hard to tell
Depending on how the game is going. If I'm playing survivor I just stay on gens and get out, without purposely trying to get killers attention. If playing killer I might leave survivor slugged a couple of times before the last hook, unless I need pgtw kick on the gen.
Edit: Don't kill baby Dweets though, killing baby Dweets is bad...
Just finished a game where first person I found DC'd. I had all 3 others hooked before first gen popped. I ended up hooking each twice then just followed them around practicing hatchet throws. Let them all go. Usually just let last alive have hatch but I was feeling friendly and they weren't being stupid.
If it’s a baby Dweet, I protect him as the killer.
I only play nice and give survivors more chances if someone has dc'd.
It's hard to tell the difference from a baby killer and bad killer. You could be nice and let them hook you but by my experience they would camp you to death.