Bond,do you use it?
Bond is one of the best survivor reading perks. Decent information tool. Do you use it?
Tagged:
Trusted
Bond is one of the best survivor reading perks. Decent information tool. Do you use it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on the build. I like the perk too, but sometimes builds eat up all the 4 perks. And I more often play these builds than randomly adding good perks together. But I have several unprestiged lv 50 survivors, when I play them for dailies or just for fun, I often run Bond on them
I don’t anymore. I’ve resorted to kindred over bond. I feel like running both would be a bit overkill.
I love Aftercare and prefer it over Kindred, Bond, and Empathy.
Bond is overrated when you get towards higher ranks. To be fair don't think I've ever ran it, if you want a good info perk Kindred is the best.
I personly find bond one of the weaker aura perks tbh and i'm quite a fan of aura perks
No, I find that I've often had the Killer dumped on me by players who run Bond so I'd rather not be potentially lumped in with them.
Kindred is better but sure when you're solo queue, all the aura reading perks are great
Kindred is definitely better now. I even use it with Open handed it's fun.
i do and i love bond without it i feel kinda blind (over 500h in game with bond in build)
i dont have to run SC
I prefer to run aftercare instead of bond because it's range is unlimited, another survivors take adventage from it (like running to you when they're injured, knowing you're going for unhook, when you're chased or where not to run when in chase) which i think bond lacks.
I always ran it, but recently I switched to Kindred since it gives a lot more information in the most important moments of the match.
No.