Barbecue and chilli,do you use it?
I do. Best information perk,also great for bloodpoints
What about you? Let me know below
Tagged:
Trusted
I do. Best information perk,also great for bloodpoints
What about you? Let me know below
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty much always. My usual build is Beast of Prey, Distressing, BBQ, and Whispers.
I've found that if I'm not running BBQ I completely lose the motivation to hook survivors, so it's better for all of us if I run it.
Pretty sure it's the 2nd most used perk behind Ruin.
So ye, I ain't gonna say no to double bloodpoints.
I use it mostly for bp, I’ll take the aura reading as a bonus though.
Always feel like I'm wasting addons when I'm not using it. The double BPs makes it alot easier to replace any addons used.
No
I always use ci pop noed ruin.
I usually only use it when playing high mobility killers like spirit and billy. other killers like trapper and clown I'll use thrilling. it's just way more reliable imo.
Yes.
Depends on the killer.
Killers like Hillbilly or Demogorgon who have good map pressure then yes, I will use it.
But for killers that have average or poor map pressure such as hag trapper I'd rather use other perks.
I normally play weaker killers like Legion and Bubba, neither of those two have the mobility tools to capitalize on BBQ's information most of the time. So i'd say no I don't
I'd love other aura reading perks to give bloodpoints too. Right now I feel I have to use it over better alternatives because I play a lot of different killers, most of whom are asking me to unlock I'm All Ears for them.
Yeah. Mainly for.bloodpoints but the aura reading is great as well. Would definitely run it even if it would only reward the bloodpoints
I use it on the killers I have it for (not many lol)
I am using it until I have all of my killers fully perked out, then I am gonna do weird builds without it.
I used it quite a bit, but not all the time.