What was a meeting that intimidated you?

This could range from anything, from the first meeting someone to something like a job interview.

For me, it was definitely talking to @Unicorn for the first time. She was the first stranger I talked to in a LONG time so my nerves were quite shaken. With that said though, I really do thank her for finding whatever time she has for me whenever she can. Now, with that said, what's some of your most nerve racking first meetings?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I wouldn’t say “intimidated” but I’m an anti-social person so I hadn’t really talked to people a whole lot (except for family and two friends) so once I started consistently talking to Mushwin over the comms, it was a bit out of my comfort zone but I’m really glad we started playing together! :D

  • @GrootDude said:

    I wouldn’t say “intimidated” but I’m an anti-social person so I hadn’t really talked to people a whole lot (except for family and two friends) so once I started consistently talking to Mushwin over the comms, it was a bit out of my comfort zone but I’m really glad we started playing together! :D

    Yeah same, I couldn't be happier that I started talking to people like you, @Unicorn, @Mushwin, @ShrekIsHot, @Boosted_Dwight and so on. ^_^

  • Oh i can talk to anyone me i am a very social person, i maybe a lil whack-a-doodle, down to earth and honest but i am smexy with it :D and yes i have met so many awesome peeps here

  • @Mushwin said:

    Oh i can talk to anyone me i am a very social person, i maybe a lil whack-a-doodle, down to earth and honest but i am smexy with it :D and yes i have met so many awesome peeps here

    Oh, I can tell you're super social... perhaps a little bit... LEWD even!

  • I used to be super extroverted, nowadays I don’t bother talking to most people, I keep my earbuds in, quite introverted, but I still carry that skill of being able to open up to completely new people and really anyone and talk about anything, it’s like riding a bike, you just don’t forget.

    @Cornpopers_Evan @GrootDude @Mushwin My time with both of you have been some of the greatest I had on DBD, I am thankful to meet all of you and it’s always fun to play with you all despite I’m busy often times.


    I have yet to meet you, @Unicorn but I will be excited for the moment we can, it’ll be nice to have another friend along.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    I used to be super extroverted, nowadays I don’t bother talking to most people, I keep my earbuds in, quite introverted, but I still carry that skill of being able to open up to completely new people and really anyone and talk about anything, it’s like riding a bike, you just don’t forget.

    @Cornpopers_Evan @GrootDude @Mushwin My time with both of you have been some of the greatest I had on DBD, I am thankful to meet all of you and it’s always fun to play with you all despite I’m busy often times.

    I have yet to meet you, @Unicorn but I will be excited for the moment we can, it’ll be nice to have another friend along.

    I would tell a story but I'll save it, I'm actually the complete opposite, I've always been a introvert but I'm trying to be as open as possible. I've been hoping to get @Unicorn to play with some of us but she's a very busy girl.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    I used to be super extroverted, nowadays I don’t bother talking to most people, I keep my earbuds in, quite introverted, but I still carry that skill of being able to open up to completely new people and really anyone and talk about anything, it’s like riding a bike, you just don’t forget.

    @Cornpopers_Evan @GrootDude @Mushwin My time with both of you have been some of the greatest I had on DBD, I am thankful to meet all of you and it’s always fun to play with you all despite I’m busy often times.

    I have yet to meet you, @Unicorn but I will be excited for the moment we can, it’ll be nice to have another friend along.

    awww golly shucks! yes i haven't met @Unicorn either but i met someone else today @pootis_Bear i played with for the first time, i always enjoy meeting and talking to people on coms from here :)

  • @Mushwin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990803#Comment_990803

    awww golly shucks! yes i haven't met @Unicorn either but i met someone else today @pootis_Bear i played with for the first time, i always enjoy meeting and talking to people on coms from here :)

    It was nice to meet you even if it was only for a little bit