I want to pay my Bill!
He's my favourite, I need more skins, he looks amazing as P3 with christmas sweater, but he has huge skins potential!
EDIT: HEY! WHO CHANGED MY TITLE?! IT SAID "Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill" LMAO
He's my favourite, I need more skins, he looks amazing as P3 with christmas sweater, but he has huge skins potential!
EDIT: HEY! WHO CHANGED MY TITLE?! IT SAID "Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill" LMAO
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bill sucks.
LMAO! No U!
no u
Nye the science guy
Agreed, he needs like a zombie skin or something
Freddy sucks.
(Not really tho).
Bill arguably has the strongest teachables in the game.
Freddy's perks are all trash lol
I answered the exact same thing, hahahahahaha
Beta Bill
yeah that is funny
There is a lot they can do for Bill and his old/military background.
Vietnam Bill aka Young Bill
Zombie Bill
Grandpa Bill
Damn! Zombie Bill!
I just wished all licensed killers/survivors would get color reskin (brown tier) skins. I would pay huge amounts to be Blue Bill.
Knowing it'll most likely never happen, what about his tank top he had in the payday cameo (just a white tank top, nothing really special.)
No u
Regular bill is already grandpa bill.
I like borrowed time :)
Hehehe
No u...
No u. (I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY FOREVER)
Hahahahaha. Lets see if you can...
No u.
No u
no u
depends on how valve wants to go about the license, since he still is their property and is licensed
Are we gonna keep this post up just for doing this? How much time do you think it will take Devs and mods to notice and erase it? Hehehehe
U no
nu o
Uo n