I'm waiting for posts/comments from survivor mains like "just pressure gens 5head"

u toxic little sh** u just killed this game, I have hope u enjoy ur 3 minutes games...gl

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • At this point I think people do it ironically

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    At this point I think people do it ironically

    ikr

  • It really isn’t that bad, we’ll just have to find other perks if we don’t like ruin.

  • It really isn’t that bad, we’ll just have to find other perks if we don’t like ruin.

  • I don’t find the new Ruin change to be bad. It’s just at a bad time. When you have maps the size of Jupiter like Rotten Fields and the Red Forest maps, killers with no map pressure (Clown, Huntress, Plague) just can’t pressure generators.

    If certain maps were shrinked in size it would be a great change.

    The Ruin change doesn’t affect high mobility killers but makes the low mobility killers even less viable.

  • “It is a bad plan that cannot be altered.”

    — Publilius Syrus

    I’d be pretty stunned if they didn’t do something to gens before the PTB goes live.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yeeeeeeaaah while there is a killer streamer called fungoose who got 116 streak of 4ks as plague without ruin if he can do it so are you

    And I've seen survivors get a gen done in 24 seconds at the start of the match if they can do it so can you

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yeeeeeeaaah while there is a killer streamer called fungoose who got 116 streak of 4ks as plague without ruin if he can do it so are you

    Im pretty sure Fungoose has like 5k+ hours in this game, so I guess I just need to play for thousands of hours.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yeeeeeeaaah while there is a killer streamer called fungoose who got 116 streak of 4ks as plague without ruin if he can do it so are you

    He is one of the best players in this game and in most cases way better then his opponents. You can not compare a casual player with a 7500 hours player.

    Not saying that the upcoming ruin change is bad or good but obviously those comparisons are not really helpful.

  • That's the problem with the attitude of a lot of the big streamers, Scott junds entire perspective on balance is "well *I* can do great all the time and if YOU can't you're just bad"

  • @Eye66 said:

    That's the problem with the attitude of a lot of the big streamers, Scott junds entire perspective on balance is "well *I* can do great all the time and if YOU can't you're just bad"

    He can't do it all the time, I saw him missing a great just a minute ago :p

  • @Eye66 said:

    That's the problem with the attitude of a lot of the big streamers, Scott junds entire perspective on balance is "well *I* can do great all the time and if YOU can't you're just bad"

    What is wrong with you? Your last like 6 posts on these forums are just targeting me specifically.

    That's also not at all my philosophy. You're just making ######### up. Hell I literally have a video about why the game shouldn't be balanced around me.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mI24TwbenM&t=253s