Camping is perfectly acceptable... however

Leatherface should be the only killer capable of downing both survivors when they come to save. We don't need another leatherface. There should be a perk that gives both survivors a big speed boost for 3 seconds on a successful unhook. That would help a lot when combined with the new hook change.
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Alternatively, the unhooked survivor should be immune to regular hits by the killer for 2 seconds after any unhook. Still vulnerable to powers though.
  • Alternatively, the unhooked survivor should be immune to regular hits by the killer for 2 seconds after any unhook. Still vulnerable to powers though.
    Yeah and survivors should be immune to hits for 10 seconds when finishing a generator!

    ... just one step closer to starting the game with the gates open.
  • I would disagree on giving both survivors a speed boost on unhook. I've had so many times where someone I'm chasing goes for the unhook, in spite of being in an active chase. If they got a speed boost, it'd be like a free sprint burst on top of getting an unhook. It'd make careless unhooks into good unhooks, and I don't see any benefit to doing that.

  • @TheHourMan said:
    Leatherface should be the only killer capable of downing both survivors when they come to save. We don't need another leatherface. There should be a perk that gives both survivors a big speed boost for 3 seconds on a successful unhook. That would help a lot when combined with the new hook change.

    You mean invulnerability from BT and sprintburst isnt enough?

  • Peanits said:

    I would disagree on giving both survivors a speed boost on unhook. I've had so many times where someone I'm chasing goes for the unhook, in spite of being in an active chase. If they got a speed boost, it'd be like a free sprint burst on top of getting an unhook. It'd make careless unhooks into good unhooks, and I don't see any benefit to doing that.

    Good point
  • Master said:

    @TheHourMan said:
    Leatherface should be the only killer capable of downing both survivors when they come to save. We don't need another leatherface. There should be a perk that gives both survivors a big speed boost for 3 seconds on a successful unhook. That would help a lot when combined with the new hook change.

    You mean invulnerability from BT and sprintburst isnt enough?

    No perk should be assumed to be had by all survivors when taking balance into account. 
  • @TheHourMan said:
    No perk should be assumed to be had by all survivors when taking balance into account. 

    What if it's a perk that can be demonstrated to be used by over 80% of Survivors?

  • @Orion said:

    @TheHourMan said:
    No perk should be assumed to be had by all survivors when taking balance into account. 

    What if it's a perk that can be demonstrated to be used by over 80% of Survivors?

    Totally not self care riiighhhhttt?

  • @pauloandrade22 said:

    @Orion said:

    @TheHourMan said:
    No perk should be assumed to be had by all survivors when taking balance into account. 

    What if it's a perk that can be demonstrated to be used by over 80% of Survivors?

    Totally not self care riiighhhhttt?

    We can neither confirm nor deny that Self Care is used by over 80% of the Survivors.

  • Then other perks should be made more viable so that people have more diverse loadouts
  • @TheHourMan said:
    Then other perks should be made more viable so that people have more diverse loadouts

    What if the problem isn't other perks, but the fact that the one perk is so ridiculously OP that for another perk to compete with it, it'd have to be absurdly broken?

  • Personally, I go no mither, object of obsession, tenacity and the new sole survivor. It actually works out very well for me. I dislike that there is a meta, but that is just something that happens in conpetetive games because people think they find the ultimate build
  • If a perk is that op where it is considered essential to gameplay, it should either be nerfed or made passive to all. Or made redundant by giving killers a counter-perk
  • OMG I know something! Why don't just have the exit gates open from the start?! HOLY ######### THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!

  • @TheHourMan said:
    Personally, I go no mither, object of obsession, tenacity and the new sole survivor. It actually works out very well for me. I dislike that there is a meta, but that is just something that happens in conpetetive games because people think they find the ultimate build

    No mither is suprisingly a good perk If you know how to use it.

  • OMG I know something! Why don't just have the exit gates open from the start?! HOLY ######### THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!

    I'm a killer main. I get it, survivors are already overpowered as it is. But it is undeniable that there are some moments that are absolute bullshit on both sides and that quality of life changes, such as having a wait a second or two before hitting a fresh unhook, would not hurt the game. In another thread I thought that putting Exposed on survs that unhook too close to the killer is a good idea because it makes the unhooker just as vulnerable as the unhooked. Or maybe having exposed during the unhook animation, though that would make the grab kind of pointless.
  • Remember when the devs tried to spin it as SC only having a 25% chance of being picked >_>

    Survivors will be getting free I-Frames and a Sprint Burst recharge upon unhook in the next PTB.

    It's a HUGE disadvantage for the killer if they're unhooked near said killer, and borderline gamebreaking if the killer does not camp/patrol the hook (Sprint Burst away from the direction the killer left for a guaranteed heal/self-heal).

    NBD.

  • Leatherface should be the only killer capable of downing both survivors when they come to save. We don't need another leatherface. There should be a perk that gives both survivors a big speed boost for 3 seconds on a successful unhook. That would help a lot when combined with the new hook change.
    The speed boost is just going to incentivise more hook rushing.
  • @TheHourMan said:
    Master said:

    @TheHourMan said:

    Leatherface should be the only killer capable of downing both survivors when they come to save. We don't need another leatherface. There should be a perk that gives both survivors a big speed boost for 3 seconds on a successful unhook. That would help a lot when combined with the new hook change.

    You mean invulnerability from BT and sprintburst isnt enough?

    No perk should be assumed to be had by all survivors when taking balance into account. 

    But its fine to assume that for killers? #double standards

  • Master said:

    @TheHourMan said:
    Master said:

    @TheHourMan said:

    Leatherface should be the only killer capable of downing both survivors when they come to save. We don't need another leatherface. There should be a perk that gives both survivors a big speed boost for 3 seconds on a successful unhook. That would help a lot when combined with the new hook change.

    You mean invulnerability from BT and sprintburst isnt enough?

    No perk should be assumed to be had by all survivors when taking balance into account. 

    But its fine to assume that for killers? #double standards

    What? When did I imply knowledge of killer perks?
  • @TheHourMan said:
    Personally, I go no mither, object of obsession, tenacity and the new sole survivor. It actually works out very well for me. I dislike that there is a meta, but that is just something that happens in conpetetive games because people think they find the ultimate build

    No mither is suprisingly a good perk If you know how to use it.

    No mither with the injured perks is great