If you're going to bring fun into it
The justification I see for a lot of Killer nerfs is "Survivors didn't find it fun." Let's take a look at what Killers don't find fun.
- Adrenaline
- Dead Hard for distance
- Sprint Burst
- Object of Obsession, especially in conjunction with a SWF on comms
- Toolboxes
- Keys
- Ironworks of Misery window
- Suffocation Pit centre (oh look another jungle gym!)
- Suffocation Pit infinite
- Wretched Shop infinite
- Fractured Cowshed's pallet loops, main structure and tile linking
- Thompson House in general
- Rancid Abattoir windows
- Disturbed Ward's main structure
- The entirety of Haddonfair
- Grim Pantry fun window
- Lery's office
- Mother's Dwelling, both its size and the fun window
- Badham's fence window
- The Game's 20 safe pallets
- Family Residence's size and BAMBOO ######### EVERYWHERE
- Sanctum of Wrath's bamboo
- The entirety of Ormond
- P3 Claudettes
- DEDICATED SERVERS
Wanna take a look at some of these, if you're as dedicated to making sure everyone has fun as you say you are? :)
Comments
Running in circles around knee-high debris isn't fun.
Dark as [BAD WORD] maps where survivors can disappear by crouching aren't fun.
Three gens popping by the time you hook your first survivor isn't fun.
Broken sounds aren't fun.
The last two survivors going immersed hoping for the hatch instead of touching gens isn't fun.
Nurse was already a struggle to have fun with on console, and now I don't even bother trying to play her because she's not fun to play as at all.
Legion isn't fun to play as.
Clown isn't fun to play as.
Trying to aim Huntress hatchets on console isn't fun.
Survivors disconnecting and denying the killer a challenge (like hooking four in the basement) because there's still no husk mechanic isn't fun.
To be fair, though, there's also a ton of stuff I don't find fun as solo survivor. I'm not saying one side has a monopoly on unfun stuff; I'm just listing some killer stuff because that's what this thread is for. And goddamn do I want some of that crap to be fixed.
Breaking News: Killers hate everything!
That is all.
Can you blame us? Most of that stuff is map-related, but there are a lot of things to hate.