Corrupt Intervention Mains, RISE UP!
Our time is now battle brothers! The meta king Ruin is about to be nerfed, Soon the playerbase will desperately search for a way to slow the early game down again
We will finally have Retribution
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Till this and thana also dying light get nerfed to oblivion
Our time has arrived while many will experiment with this perk we have mastered it and bent it to our wills.
At long last, hex ruin and corrupt will have synergy with one another.
pop goes the weasel is and has always been literally the best killer perk in the game what are you on about
Some matches its beneficial, others its not... at all. Just depends on the habits of the Survivor.
Overall, I tend to not use Perks that affect Generators. I prefer just being able to create chaos among the Survivors and give them a false sense of security.
I reaaally hope this is on the shrine Wednesday.
LMAO we will be nerfed soon
"Your prayers invoke a dark power that meddles with the Survivors' chances of survival.
3 Generators located farthest from you are blocked by The Entity
for 01/02/03 seconds at the start of the Trial."
Now it's a fun perk!
They will now put Bloodhound on the shrine to spit you, lol
I’ll be using it once ruin gets nerfed.
Haha. What I meant was...
As a survivor main, I really hope this isn't on the shrine Wednesday.
Praise be to based Corrupt Intervention.
A Hex Totem that slows down the late game, is a Hex Totem that does nothing in 90% of matches, because the Survivors already found it.
Praise be to based Corrupt Intervention.
A Hex Totem that slows down the late game, is a Hex Totem that does nothing in 90% of matches, because the Survivors already found it.
Enjoy it now. Once they see corrupt is being annoying for a survivor they will change it to an end game perk that only covers gens once they are completed.
Doctor, Freddy, Enduring, and now Ruin all get changed but the annoying 5 second stun and 60 seconds of unhookability with Decisive Strike is fine and not frustrating or irritating at all
Laughs in (Corrupt Intervention + Ruin + Surveillance + Discordance) Clown.
You think you know POWER?!
I find your lack of faith to be
LAME!
Well that's like swapping football teams when yours starts playing badly.
No Ruin main. No!
And noed+infectious fright+bloodwarden
Nah, that's too predictable a build, survivors will know how to counter it, unless
Yes. Add Rancor to this build you must, they'll never expect the noed and bloodwarden than
I have a detective's hunch they saw your post and put up Stridor and Monitor as a complicated troll code just for you, lol
Switch infectious for devour hope and youre on to something...