Ran this build from Brown to Red without a single De-Pip...is it good, or am I just realllllly lucky

Untitled Image

I've just been using this to maximize BP Gain to finish getting every perk on Nurse (I'm never going to play her, I just want to have all perks on all killers, so what better time to get them for the Queen of Yawns).

What are your thoughts and opinions on it?

Comments


  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    It's very reliant on your hex perks lasting but in the situation where they do, then the build is very strong.

    Yeah - The additional Yellow/Green movement speed add-ons are used to almost always be able to get to the Hex before it pops, while the disappearance time add-on, in turn, is used to buff the previous one.

    It's become oppressive enough that 3/4 man SWF arrange chain blocks to pop totems, which in turn is free pressure/damage for me.

    As a bonus, even if a game starts to go south, you're still a speedy boy on the inside :3

  • I won’t say he’s top 4 or whatever the discussion is, but Wraith is undervalued IMO and a lot of players don’t know how to play against him in a way.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    I won’t say he’s top 4 or whatever the discussion is, but Wraith is undervalued IMO and a lot of players don’t know how to play against him in a way.

    He has a lot of fun build options, for sure.

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/443953475680731139/663488690412322817/unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

    I've just been using this to maximize BP Gain to finish getting every perk on Nurse (I'm never going to play her, I just want to have all perks on all killers, so what better time to get them for the Queen of Yawns).

    What are your thoughts and opinions on it?

    Wraith has insane map pressure, so devour is a great pick on him. Also, dont let people tell you "you are lucky", for you to be able to consistently use a killer it takes a lot of skill

  • Personally I think ruin and devour are poor teammates. In that ruin exposes devour in a way that makes devour more likely to be cleansed. Thrill works well to counteract that, but now 3/4 of your perks are totems, meaning a truly coordinated team could use it against you and render you almost without perks. (eg, start working on two hexes at once forcing you to choose which to save). So, in a good game without optimized survivors, you will do very well, though that level of consistency is still impressive. Against coordinated teams your strength becomes a weakness though and at that point it's purely down to skill to win (which is still possible, I love Wraith myself and know how strong he can be when played well)

  • @LordRegal said:

    Personally I think ruin and devour are poor teammates. In that ruin exposes devour in a way that makes devour more likely to be cleansed. Thrill works well to counteract that, but now 3/4 of your perks are totems, meaning a truly coordinated team could use it against you and render you almost without perks. (eg, start working on two hexes at once forcing you to choose which to save). So, in a good game without optimized survivors, you will do very well, though that level of consistency is still impressive. Against coordinated teams your strength becomes a weakness though and at that point it's purely down to skill to win (which is still possible, I love Wraith myself and know how strong he can be when played well)

    I feel the same about Devour, running Ruin makes more people look for totems. If survivors do gens with no ruin they almost never look for totems.

  • I ran devour for awhile, but got tired of people finding it before first gen pops. Higher rank survivors look for totems.

  • This build is deadly against survivors that can't work through ruin

    Most of your games probably were survivors suiciding towards your totems

    It is a pretty strong build though with the high risk that if survivors manage to cleanse your totems you bassicly have no perks left

    Never depipping seems to be more a you-being-good rather then a you-being-lucky tbh

  • Im more concerned about why you think you're not allowed to use nurse. Lol

  • @EntityDrudge said:

    Im more concerned about why you think you're not allowed to use nurse. Lol

    She's not fun anymore - It's not worth the headache of being stuck in double cooldown for 1/4 of every match.

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/443953475680731139/663488690412322817/unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

    I've just been using this to maximize BP Gain to finish getting every perk on Nurse (I'm never going to play her, I just want to have all perks on all killers, so what better time to get them for the Queen of Yawns).

    What are your thoughts and opinions on it?

    Yea it is a good build and you were probably a bit lucky your hexes lasted long enough.

    Also, you are not allowed to show names here, change that on the screenshot.

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/967622#Comment_967622

    She's not fun anymore - It's not worth the headache of being stuck in double cooldown for 1/4 of every match.

    Quite literally a headache, that screeching and the screen shaking on her fatigue makes it so I can’t play more than a a couple games as her