DS needs to be in this game
I think it’s perfectly balanced it keeps you from killing people off hook. If you don’t wanna be DS just slug it adds pressure but honestly if I’m going up against a team without DS there not going to have a fun time ( I’ve gone against many teams during double bp without it) and at that point I won’t have any mercy on them
Comments
My issue is with the god mode it gives in end game scenarios
DS should deactivate if another person is hooked honestly
note i play red ranks on both sides and usually run DS (tho tbh rank doesnt mean much nowadays) so im not some salty killer main crybaby who cant hang with DS
The only change I'd make to DS is to make it deactivate when another Survivor gets hooked. That is all.
Personally though, I would like a 3 second stun to put it back in line with every other stun, ie Head On and pallets. I know it won't happen, nor is it needed, but hey, I can dream right?
I think it's fine as it is. As someone said it's only really irritating in endgame collapse. It's kinda needed for when people just decide to tunnel one person to screw them over.
Then having it deactivate when you hook someone else is irrelevant if it is only to stop Killer's from tunneling
I just think the timer is too long at tier 3. At that point it’s not really countering tunneling, it’s just a free escape.
The only change I want to DS is for it to not activate if a person is unhooked during the EGC (not when exit gates are POWERED, when they are OPENED). That way there's a reason for 99ing the doors, giving the endgame a tiny bit more strategy. Should also be able to tell who has DS on the survivor side which would help with this whole strategy bit when playing solo.
This. I see DS come into effect 99% of the time by survivors throwing themselves at the killer to protect a teammate because they know they are invincible for the next 60 seconds than actual tunneling.
There also needs to be a system in place where if you're grabbed, whether out of locker or during a vault, DS doesn't proc. Same with traps - if you step in a trap and are grabbed out, DS should not proc. It's not tunneling if you down yourself.
Sure, let's add one of the top 4 survivor perks in the base kit, what could happen? I mean, Nurse base kit wasn't fine right? but this sure will be!
I'm pretty sure it's a minority that believe a perk to help against tunneling doesn't belong in the game in any way shape or form, most people just want it to deactivate if it seems like the killer actually isn't tunneling.