Why is this not a perk yet?
Why do we not have a perk that increases the healing speed done to you?
Like if a survivor heals you its quicker?
Tagged:
Trusted
Why do we not have a perk that increases the healing speed done to you?
Like if a survivor heals you its quicker?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Actually, Leader is this exact perk. You should try it sometime, it's pretty nice
I forgot that perk existed actually
There are a few perks that do that. Botany Knowledge, Autodidact, Leader, Solidarity, Resilience..
Resilience.
I got a good laugh
Botany and resilience: Hello?
Only leader did it, I feel stupid now as I can remember almost all of the other survivor perks BUT leader
I'm pretty sure resilience aswell.
So if you use resilience and another survivor without it heals you its a quicker process?
I think that's just a visual bug
it's called leader
This is the correct answer also prove thyself
Prove Thyself only affects generator repair speed, not healing speed. Leader affects everything except generator repair speed.
prove thyself has no effect on healing, only gens
nah the another survivor must have resilience and must be injured of course for the bonus. it only affects your actions and since they are doing the action not you it wont make it quicker to my knowledge
I was wrong thanks for notifying me