Killer still isn't fun
ill just leave this here
love this game
ill just leave this here
love this game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s oni. Everyone dcs when they see it’s an oni because he honestly sucks to go against. People say he’s garbage now after nerf but I’m seeing him over perform in games where everyone doesn’t dc.
No excuse. I had a game where the survivors dominated me yesterday and I did not d/c.
Oh nice, 4k under 3 min. Sounds like we're finally reaching our target for game balance.
Let's push on my killers! The killers' club is proud of all of you!
@Almo plus I think the devs should see the colorful language being used here. Know there is not much they can do without in game reports but ugh...just hate seeing this :/
I personally don't get offended by the comments but others would, you shouldn't see this type of language in a game you pay for.
Agreed!
what? oni is easy to flank and they are just losers,
I hope you reported them.
i did on the "In-game report system"
99% of games I play where it’s an Oni, at least two players dc within first few minutes. It’s making people not bother playing oni.
By the way, I didn’t say I dc. I said my teammates did. I was playing solo.
I agree. I don’t know why me saying players I don’t know dcing, in my experience, resulted in people dropping racial slurs. I didn’t say I dc, I said the other players were. It’s just what I’ve seen but apparently I wasn’t clear enough.
You must be with lousy team mates then
OP, blur the names. Name and shame is a rule. But keep a copy with their names, so if asked, you can show.
Still, I've had toxic matches like this. One mistake, I'll capitalize, they all dc, and blame me. I sympathize.
Should i take it down? they are just plain in game screenshots
Only need to edit the post. Just black out the names in Paint. Keep the rest, that's fine. But Devs/Mods may lock your thread due to Naming and Shaming. As said, keep two copies, though, one with the blackened names so you can show above, and another as the originals, so if/when you're asked to show proof of their toxicity.
it has been doneee
what u mean isnt fun ?
https://imgur.com/ngdCX2l
I haven't had any teammates that dced against oni ever.Oni is really fun to verse IMO idk why would people dc against him.
beats me but this is like the 2nd or 3rd time
holy YIKES