Last Random Post of the Night....average age of Dbd players??
I am an old school gamer for life and 41 years old. Yep. Old as hell, son! But I would like to know what other age demographics I am playing with or against! And no judgements, but I would like as many people as possible to let me know their age. Just so I can get an idea of DbD's average appeal.
And yes...I have a job!! Lol.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
My personal bet is 15-30. Will vary widely in between there. I don't think we would have many under 12. A lot of the franchises in the game are way older than me
20 yrs, 21 in Feb. I'd imagine most players are 15 to 30.
24.
I'm 15 don't know if there's rules about that on the forums heheh... And I imagine it's teens to like mid 40s
I'm 20.
Way to old to play as much as i do, 44.
28... but not for long
I'd say late teens to early 50's
Me too, my friend. But it's a great damn game.
I’m 21. I’m assuming most are between 15-30.
Must be pretty good, it's the only game my wife doesn't mind watching me play.
28.
29 here
On PS4 there are lots of kids playing.. I have gotten so many party invites from kids when I solo queue.
Well, I am on PS4. Waxduster227. Wouldn't mind playing in a duo, but I don't have a headset.
Doubt if you will see many kids on this forum, but there are plenty of them on console.
Probably not as many kids on pc if i had to guess.