What do you think we'll learn about David and Jane in Tome 2?

If this leak even is true...

What do you think we'll learn about David and Jane?

Comments

  • That David was always an ***hole.

    And Jane had sibling issues in addition to her mommy issues and her daddy issues.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    That David was always an ***hole.

    And Jane had sibling issues in addition to her mommy issues and her daddy issues.

    I'd like to see more specific things about Jane's parents. I felt that was the biggest plot hole of her lore. Hopefully her archives clears this up a bit.

    I wonder just what they will tell us about David.

  • We're gonna see david fighting, kinda cool

  • Hopefully David gets a Rugby outfit. Let's be honest, it's been LOOOOOOOOOOONG overdue.


    EDIT: added more emphasis on the "long"

  • @TheGameZpro3 said:

    Hopefully David gets a Rugby outfit. Let's be honest, it's been long overdue.

    I would prefer school bully with baseball jacket David.

  • I mean, somehow we discovered that Claudette was in the autism/asperger specter and that the Trapper didn't like his father (despite what there's written in his lore), so they can come up with basically anything.

  • @YaiPa said:

    I mean, somehow we discovered that Claudette was in the autism/asperger specter and that the Trapper didn't like his father (despite what there's written in his lore), so they can come up with basically anything.

    Watch us see that David was reckless of and violent because of his dad 😂

  • For Jane I would imagine we'd learn more about how she brought Quick Talk back from the brink.

    David, I would imagine we'd learn about his assault on the referee.

  • @TheGameZpro3 said:

    Hopefully David gets a Rugby outfit. Let's be honest, it's been long overdue.

    Loooooong overdue.

  • It'd be nice if they give David a really good story arc. From what we know he's a fighter and likes to start fights but he also has a heart of gold. (We're Gonna Live Forever: The few friends you have deserve the best protection. "Come on then, let's 'ave it! I don't give a ######### pal.") Plus the icon for the perk shows him protecting a scared and defenseless person. I hope they show more of his protective nature, it could make for great character development.

  • I am very worried that there are so many characters in a single rift (jane, david, doctor and rin) it would bother me a lot that the volumes of each character were reduced to 5 instead of 10 as it was with trapper and claudette.

  • @Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:

    I am very worried that there are so many characters in a single rift (jane, david, doctor and rin) it would bother me a lot that the volumes of each character were reduced to 5 instead of 10 as it was with trapper and claudette.

    That could be a possibility but I would like to hope that would mean meatier logs for each entry. And tbh even though Claudette and Evan got 10 entries each, they felt a little bit repetitive so I hope the new tome varies it up a little bit more.

  • Davids gay and Jane got implants

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/966654#Comment_966654

    Watch us see that David was reckless of and violent because of his dad 😂

    You ######### called it. I guess it’s safe to assume every character BHVR creates has daddy issues...

  • @PrincessPoop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/966726#Comment_966726

    You ######### called it. I guess it’s safe to assume every character BHVR creates has daddy issues...

    Wait did I? For real?

    I've only unlocked one piece of his lore at this point in time. I really did call it?

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1026916#Comment_1026916

    Wait did I? For real?

    I've only unlocked one piece of his lore at this point in time. I really did call it?

    Yes you did. You can read every entry already on the DBD wiki.


    ***Spoilers***


    King's father gives his mother hell for talking back for something he didn't quite understand. It's always the same crap. King grinds his teeth. Blood and warmth rush up his face. Every scrap. Every single one he won, because he saw his father's face on his opponent. He wants to lash out. To say something. Anything. But to say something is to be cut off. But this time he's not thinking straight. Or maybe he is. His father raises a hand to strike his mother. It happens faster than the thought to perceive it. One moment he snatches his father's arm. The next he's beating him black and blue for years of accumulated #########. He walks away while his mother tries to help his father up. You're out! Never show your face here again! Ungrateful bastard! Get out!

  • @PrincessPoop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1027560#Comment_1027560

    Yes you did. You can read every entry already on the DBD wiki.

    ***Spoilers***

    King's father gives his mother hell for talking back for something he didn't quite understand. It's always the same crap. King grinds his teeth. Blood and warmth rush up his face. Every scrap. Every single one he won, because he saw his father's face on his opponent. He wants to lash out. To say something. Anything. But to say something is to be cut off. But this time he's not thinking straight. Or maybe he is. His father raises a hand to strike his mother. It happens faster than the thought to perceive it. One moment he snatches his father's arm. The next he's beating him black and blue for years of accumulated #########. He walks away while his mother tries to help his father up. You're out! Never show your face here again! Ungrateful bastard! Get out!

    Hold on!! David protected his mother and that's how his mother responds? #########?!

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1027807#Comment_1027807

    Hold on!! David protected his mother and that's how his mother responds? #########?!

    Unfortunately it’s very common for victims of domestic abuse to stay with their abusers.

    Here’s a link that goes into detail about it:

    https://ncadv.org/why-do-victims-stay

  • @PrincessPoop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1028600#Comment_1028600

    Unfortunately it’s very common for victims of domestic abuse to stay with their abusers.

    Here’s a link that goes into detail about it:

    https://ncadv.org/why-do-victims-stay

    The art and narrative team are absolutely astounding for this game.

    Can't wait to see what's next