IS DBD DYING?
I just saw the Tofu's video of matchmaking and I am scared of it.
The playerbase wont grow up or just a little if the devs dont do something...
that made me thinking if they will let their game die. Let me explain quickly why: I was a Paragon player (a dead game wich Epic killed cuz Fornite) and last thing I remember was that they were making bad decisions and I really hope this game wont go in that way
Thoughts?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
no, there still players I believe
This game will not die for a long time. I've been apart of the TF2 community for a long time, and almost every week you'll see someone saying the game is dying. As long as people still play the game, it is not a dead game.
DBD is literally a growing game; it ain't dying any time soon.
You legit don't know what that means, stop talking please.
TL:DR
People have been saying this game has been dying for years and they've all been wrong.
it was auto correct chill out i meant necroing
I was a paragon player as well. I miss that game:(