Do you farm during double BP

I don’t farm, I play normally and still split my. Time about 50:50 between Playing survivor and killer.

The one exception I make is as a killer I generally won’t third hook anyone, that 5k turned into 10k for escaping is a pretty big deal.

Comments

  • Personally I split my time in half too and play whatever killer i want to play, but i still slap on WGLF and BBQ with offerings to get the bloodpoints

  • @Kagari_Leha said:

    Personally I split my time in half too and play whatever killer i want to play, but i still slap on WGLF and BBQ with offerings to get the bloodpoints

    Oh I still play BBQ, generally as a killer I get about 90k per game plus more if anyone brings BPS

  • I play normally, the only exception is when I'm playing as killer and the game goes south too fast for the survivors (someone DCs etc) then I'll farm with them a bit, if they want to.

  • I play normally. I farm if the killer is up to it.

  • Normally. I will still give hatch if they had really bad teammates or DC's.

  • I will ask beforehand if i want to farm. Otherwise I'll play normally unless somebody else asks me.

  • I play normal unless there is a DC or two before the first gen pops. Then I will go out of my way to help the remaining survivors farm because I know I could very easily snowball them if I wanted to. Not much fun for them, and honestly not much fun for me.

  • I don't really initiate it myself, but I'm fine with playing along if someone else does. Especially if there's multiple BPS in play.

  • I always put in BPS as a killer during blood hunts.. If I see 3+ BPS I am farming. Yes, its boring but getting over 200,000 BP in 15 minutes time is great