Has trapper moved ahead of Michael?
trapper has always been below Michael but for me that’s changed
after watching otz I have gotten way better with trapper and I think if used well he is better than Michael
trapper has always been below Michael but for me that’s changed
after watching otz I have gotten way better with trapper and I think if used well he is better than Michael
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How often does Otz play Myers? Would like to see that :) I think he is still below because you are depending too much on where the traps are initially placed (i.e. how much time you are going to waste or forced to play with max 3 traps or something). Of course he is a 115% killer with an anti loop and "insta down" power, but quite easy to counter. Myers is way harder to counter in my opinion, it depends on how the survivors perform with the traps
Why make that delirious statement just because you see a content creator optimizing it? One thing you should know otz is a trapper main and even when he's playing trapper most of the time i see him sweating balls trying to gain pressure/control of the game.
Thing is, and it is the same with the "conclusion" of another Content Creator that Wraith is one of the Top 4 Killers:
As long as you dont do testing with ALL Killers, you cant have any Data. I mean, I can play Legion and win 50 Matches in a row. Would that mean that Legion is very strong? No. Because when I pick Billy and win 50 Matches in a row, then Huntress and doing the same, and so on, every Killer is equally strong? No.
You see Otz playing a lot of Trapper, and Otz is a REALLY good player. However, you cannot say for sure that he would not have similar or even better Results with Myers. Or Hag. Or whatever Killer he would like to play.
Trapper has potential to be very strong but his basket hinders him. Michael is a M1 killer with one shot, the skill ceiling is clearly higher with trapper.
Tierlist are an entirly personal thing and if you feel that trapper is ahead of micheal then you are never wrong
Tierlist, while fun to discuss, are honestly pointless, the skill of the player is what matters
A good clown will always outperform a bad spirit