Is it possible for a Five Nights at Freddys Chapter

I have been playing Five Nights at Freddys on Xbox and was thinking, is it possible for a fnaf chapter? I have also seen videos of people wanting certain killers in the game but have never seen anyone mention Five Nights at Freddys. So I wanted to ask the community. Is it possible for a fnaf chapter or paragraph?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    I have been playing Five Nights at Freddys on Xbox and was thinking, is it possible for a fnaf chapter? I have also seen videos of people wanting certain killers in the game but have never seen anyone mention Five Nights at Freddys. So I wanted to ask the community. Is it possible for a fnaf chapter or paragraph?

    Well I think it is very possible and I'm pretty sure (if I remember correctly) they allready asked Scott, Scott said hes not doing any crossovers this year (tho he tends to lie for surprises) I think it would be great IF DONE CORRECTLY but that would be a challenge

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Probably never going to happen

    They don't really fit in the game and i'm pretty sure it also wouldn't make sense lorewise

    The animatronics don't really have any reason to go after survivors and the entity can't really torture robots into complying

    I think it would be possible because of a certain animatronic human called spring trap which is just a human stuck inside the animatronic with murderous intent so I think that could be done. So I do think it makes sense lore wise for dead by daylight but not for fnaf. I want to see a killer that isn't just another killer with a mask or deformations and I feel like fnaf would be a good start for that.

  • @chase131119 said:

    I sure hope not... I don't want Pennywise but this is on a whole new level of no.

    Can I ask why you would not want a Fnaf chapter? I think it would be a lovely change from a killer with a mask or a killer with a deformation.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/963602#Comment_963602

    I’ve played the FNAF games but I don’t know much about the fanbase. How are they awful? I’ve heard multiple people say the FNAF community is awful.

    It really isn't, this guy is blowing it out of proportion. Its no worse than dbd, if not better.

  • I think it would be cool but I think they would do it like ghostface like make their own animatronic and story to go with it.

1 2 3 ›