Terminology used in dead by daylight
Sandbagging : purposely disrupting another survivor to put them in harm of the killer
Entitled : a word used when you want to make your argument sound snobby and nasty
Overperforming : the devs used it to justify a nerf so that means I should use it to make my arguments look more valid than they actually are based off my own experience and not hard data, like recent perk usage stats (I'm still praying for them)
Potato : a term used to describe someone who's gameplay replicates that of a new player that could potentially put the team at risk. The potato may not know that their actions are detrimental to their success and require love and nurture
Bbq and chilli : blood points
Comments
Don't forget:
Tunnelling
Genrushing
Facecamping/hardcamping
Proxy camping
Infinites
God pallet
God loop
God window
Squadette
SWF
I think you meant DS = Decisive Strike, not "DE". Might want to edit that.
Blendette.
Nea is a killer.
Nea is the entity.
Don't forget "double backing" which drives me insane. IT'S DOUBLING BACK!
I was called boosted once but I had no clue what that meant. Anyone help me out with that?
I have no clue what all these loser terms mean but people throw them around all the time.
Also:
Forgot pallet gyms, t-walls, z-walls, infinites, safe pallets and unsafe pallets
Pallet gyms- has a window and 1 pallet with 2 possible spawns.
Z-walls - just stay away from them, they always have a window and are really bad. Good for an easy lithe but still bad.
Infinites - a spot on a map that takes minutes to hit a survivor.
Safe pallets - unmindgamable pallets that the killer is also normally forced to break. Can't be won with bloodlust
Unsafe pallets - very likely to get a hit in and are generally easy to mindgame. 9 times out of 10 you will be hit unless you stun and gtfo. Don't need to be broken
Spine Chill is sad now :'(
You mean Kitty Senses
You never explained yeet...