Why we can't get bonus Bloodpoints for using No Mither?

Comments

  • ooh that sounds really nice

  • Because No mither is trash ?

    I dont know, they should really give it a strong upside, just being able of recovering from dying state feels bad as Unbreakable exists

    I guess everyone here is favorable to a rework of that perk. But more BPs wouldn't be the solution to me, WGLF exists already after all, and is also part of David's perks

  • @Kagari_Leha said:

    Because No mither is trash ?

    I dont know, they should really give it a strong upside, just being able of recovering from dying state feels bad as Unbreakable exists

    I guess everyone here is favorable to a rework of that perk. But more BPs wouldn't be the solution to me, WGLF exists already after all, and is also part of David's perks

    It should have iron wills pain grunt stats 50% is pretty bad

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/956559#Comment_956559

    It should have iron wills pain grunt stats 50% is pretty bad

    Yeah but not on the dying state

  • No mither needs a built in Reslience 3, Iron Will 3, Unbreakable 3, and that crap perk that let's you crawl away faster. And it will still be Trash. Just a meme perk.

  • @LOA said:

    No mither needs a built in Reslience 3, Iron Will 3, Unbreakable 3, and that crap perk that let's you crawl away faster. And it will still be Trash. Just a meme perk.

    No mother 😭

    But seriously imagine running Object of Obsession with No Mither and something like Diversion lmao

    The memest build ever

  • @Kagari_Leha said:

    Because No mither is trash ?

    I dont know, they should really give it a strong upside, just being able of recovering from dying state feels bad as Unbreakable exists

    I guess everyone here is favorable to a rework of that perk. But more BPs wouldn't be the solution to me, WGLF exists already after all, and is also part of David's perks

    I don't want No Mither to be viable. I want it to be hard mode perk as it is now. I just wonder why devs won't add BP bonus to it. This change wouldn't make No Mither worse or better, but could make people actually want to use it more.

  • I'm pretty sure giving No Mither a bloodpoint bonus will cause more people to use it, and ruin other people's games.

  • @LOA said:

    No mither needs a built in Reslience 3, Iron Will 3, Unbreakable 3, and that crap perk that let's you crawl away faster. And it will still be Trash. Just a meme perk.

    That would make No Mither top tier because you could just take any exhaustion perk and other 2 perks that let you repair gens faster, then take toolbox and you would just genrush everything instantly.

  • @WTBacon said:

    I'm pretty sure giving No Mither a bloodpoint bonus will cause more people to use it, and ruin other people's games.

    Finally killers could stand a chance!

  • They already do on most maps though

  • @LOA said:

    No mither needs a built in Reslience 3, Iron Will 3, Unbreakable 3, and that crap perk that let's you crawl away faster. And it will still be Trash. Just a meme perk.

    Tenackity will always be top tier in my heart ❤

  • @inferjus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/956559#Comment_956559

    I don't want No Mither to be viable. I want it to be hard mode perk as it is now. I just wonder why devs won't add BP bonus to it. This change wouldn't make No Mither worse or better, but could make people actually want to use it more.

    yeah but it would overlap with WGLF like I said

  • It would not if it would work differently, like just make all BP you get during the game doubled, so you can farm stuff faster. I know it sounds bad, but it is an example. Or maybe it could raise this stupid 8k BP limit, which I don't know why it exists yet.

  • @inferjus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/956614#Comment_956614

    It would not if it would work differently, like just make all BP you get during the game doubled, so you can farm stuff faster. I know it sounds bad, but it is an example. Or maybe it could raise this stupid 8k BP limit, which I don't know why it exists yet.

    exists so killer and survivor wouldnt spend 10 hours running in front of each other to get a million chase bloodpoints

  • Would be nice to get the full 8000 survival points for escaping instead of just 5000 and get bonus bloodpoints in all categories if you escape alive. But it should be more than just a point perk, WGLF should also be more than a point perk.

  • @Kagari_Leha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/956623#Comment_956623

    exists so killer and survivor wouldnt spend 10 hours running in front of each other to get a million chase bloodpoints

    The cap could be raised. It is so easy to max the BP, yet this game is still very grindy.