Is the vault speed build THAT much faster
I see everyone running spine chill + resilience and I guess my question is how much of an impact 15% vaulting makes? If you're already a good looper do you need it? If you're a bad looper does it help?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
It is bad.
For fast vault the diference in seconds is:
FAST VAULTS: 0.075
MEDIUM VAULTS: 0.135
So there's a minimum diference, it isn't worth it.
And has to many conditions, killers need to be looking at you, 2 perks slot and you need to be injured..
And with those broken hitboxes it is even worse.
I'm a pretty good looper on t and l walls I would say, my friends say I make more use than they do. The secret is spine chill + Resilience, the extra time stacks up as you keep looping and vaulting which allows you to vault even faster. I like running spine chill for better awareness and resilience because I don't let my teammates heal me because they don't run healing speed perks and without them it's a waste. Overall, the combo might lead to the killer swinging early because they don't know you have the combo which will buy you so much time. Just my experience how do others use this combo?
Not really. It's more of a placebo effect than anything. The fraction of a second bonus it gives is really difficult to notice, and it's really hard to say if it's saved me before. It just gives you more confidence on window vaults. Which can be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it.
Wasting two perk slots for a slightly faster vault? Not worth.
It isn’t good for the vault part but I still like the combo.
eh personally it's saved my life before although I get it if someone doesn't wanna waste 2 perk slots
It's not op, but pretty okay.
With broken hitboxes, it could be that little extra time you need to actually not get dedi'd