Is my ghostface build good

Not including add ons I'm running thrilling tremors, pop, devour hope and, no ed. I'm also killer rank 13

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @THEGAMEninja

    It seems pretty standard yeah, but for a Mid-Tier Killer like GhostFace, you should really use Ruin instead of Devour hope.

    And if you have the DLC (LeatherFaces specifically) I'd swap either Thrilling Tremors or NOED out for BBQ & Chili for the 100% bonus BP in post-game AND the aura readings that help with your 0 Terror Radius.

    It can make something like sneaking up on someone trivial... since you'll know where they are for a brief moment, which is all you really need to know where they'll be or where they're running to.

    This is my build for GhostFace, pretty meta/standard

    Mine is Ruin, Pop Goes the Weasel, Nurse's Calling, and BBQ & Chili.

    Ruin is to just help with the pressure issue that might come from chasing good Survivors in a long chase.

    Pop Goes the Weasel benefits off downed and hooked Survivors. It's a pretty good meta perk AND it can help "deadzone" a cluster of generators that're easy to monitor.

    Nurse's Calling helps me down any Injured Survivors that're 24 meters away from me (max tier Nurse's), this helps me down anyone that's healing nearby AND either hook them or slug them while going after another Survivor... effectively wasting more time. (Also the 0 Terror Radius with NightShroud makes this really easy if they're not looking out for you...)

    And last, BBQ & Chili for the aura reading mostly. The 100% bonus BPs is nice, but the aura reading is why you should use it. Like I said before, sneaking up on someone becomes trivial with this perk... so it's really handy to use!

    You can keep Thrilling Tremors over Nurse's Calling... but imo Nurse's is better for GhostFace/Myers.

    to sum things up...

    Your build seems pretty standard for that rank, but if you'd like some other perks that can benefit you more... than i'd recommend using the ones I listed above.

    Otherwise, that builds fairly standard for your rank... since most Survivors at that rank don't gen rush you from the get-go... mostly.

  • Tremors and Pop are good.

    Devour is fun but eventually it will become less and less effective as you get better survivors. Eventually you will need to use a different perk. Most likely you will want to start using Ruin.

    NOED is a bit of a crutch. If you play with it all the time you won't improve as killer. I'd recommend swapping this for something else to slow the game. Thana. Sloppy. Knockout. Those can help slow down the game.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    Tremors and Pop are good.

    Devour is fun but eventually it will become less and less effective as you get better survivors. Eventually you will need to use a different perk. Most likely you will want to start using Ruin.

    NOED is a bit of a crutch. If you play with it all the time you won't improve as killer. I'd recommend swapping this for something else to slow the game. Thana. Sloppy. Knockout. Those can help slow down the game.

    I mean you can argue that Ruin is also a crutch.

    But than you can also argue that it's necessary for Killers that're just bare-bones in a one on one chase with the regular M1. It's a mixed bag, but I agree that keeping NOED for too long will keep any new Killer from eventually growing and branching out.

    That's personally why I don't like the perks existence, because of that. But everyone can use whatever they want, it's up to them to decide if they want to move past it though.

  • @THEGAMEninja said:

    Not including add ons I'm running thrilling tremors, pop, devour hope and, no ed. I'm also killer rank 13

    Sloppy butcher, thana, ,nurses calling, an ruin just have night shroud up an walk around an hit people

  • @last0ne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/116357/is-my-ghostface-build-good

    Sloppy butcher, thana, ,nurses calling, an ruin just have night shroud up an walk around an hit people

    To sum it up yeah...

  • @Thomasthetrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/116357/is-my-ghostface-build-good

    Sloppy butcher is great on GhostFace.

    If you can apply enough pressure, they will be forced to rush gens while injured, and that's an easy down for you :)

    I'd replace Devour Hope

    Sloppy and Nurse's could work great on GhostFace, but that seems more like a Legion thing tbh.

    Either way, Sloppy works on basically every Killer honestly... except Plague.

  • @THEGAMEninja said:

    Not including add ons I'm running thrilling tremors, pop, devour hope and, no ed. I'm also killer rank 13

    just throw away NOED you wont learn anything by playing with it

    Put something more useful, like Nurse's Calling or I'm All Ears, believe me I'm All Ears is a great perk

    Devour Hope is fine, but with Ghostface you want to mark so maybe it can be a little overlapping with his power, maybe you can find something else, something to help him on open maps where he wont be able to stalk easily

  • @Thomasthetrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/960228#Comment_960228

    I think it works better with Ghostface since he is a stealth killer,and he can get one free hit.

    And it's not a good perk on Legion,Imo.

    No one heals against Legion with Sloppy Butcher ;survivors are gonna rush gens,and it's better to make them waste time healing.

    My Legion build begs to differ...

    But with Sloppy it doesn't work well no, it works off of base healing with Thanatophobia and Nurse's. Maximum aura tracking and time wasted!

    Anyways, it's kind of meh on GhostFace imo, it really does depend on the build you're using and the rank you're in.

  • @Thomasthetrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/960386#Comment_960386

    My Legion Build is quite simple.

    Bamboozle,PGTW,Blood Warden and BBQ for bloodpoints

    Why Bamboozle?

  • Just run tru3's build. Pretty solid.

    Ruin, thana,sloppy, nurses.

    Sometimes I switch nurses for Franklin's if there all packing.

  • @Thomasthetrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/960417#Comment_960417

    It's great to quickly close windows during a chase and then getting out of frenzy for a M1.

    Plus, it's fun to use ๐Ÿ˜†

    I don't see why vaulting with Feral Frenzy + Bamboozle would do anything in a chase.

    Bamboozle is only good at like shack, anywhere else is just to cut off loops to bring you to another one. If you find practical use in it though, than more power to you, but I don't see this being useful to me personally.

  • I use the basic hit and run build: Ruin, Sloppy, Nurses Calling or either Thanatophobia to make healing as awful as possible or Save the best for last to catch healing Survivors off guard and a possible double hit with a few Tokens.

  • @MrDardon said:

    I use the basic hit and run build: Ruin, Sloppy, Nurses Calling or either Thanatophobia to make healing as awful as possible or Save the best for last to catch healing Survivors off guard and a possible double hit with a few Tokens.

    For... GhostFace or Legion?...

    Hit and Run sounds more akin to Legion.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/960205#Comment_960205

    Sloppy and Nurse's could work great on GhostFace, but that seems more like a Legion thing tbh.

    Either way, Sloppy works on basically every Killer honestly... except Plague.

    Legion doesn't walk around with 0 terror radios to see people with nurses....ghostface does way better on him

  • @last0ne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/960228#Comment_960228

    Legion doesn't walk around with 0 terror radios to see people with nurses....ghostface does way better on him

    Actually, Nurse's is very effective on both of them... but when centered around a healing build... it's very good on Legion.

    Using Thanatophobia causes Survivors to believe the penalties are insanely high... but in reality they're quite minor. As such, they heal and reveal their auras to me with Nurse's Calling at tier 3. This is how I can play him at Red Ranks WITHOUT Ruin or Corrupt Intervention... things like these really think outside of the meta.

    That and BBQ helps with tracking to continue with the Feral Frenzy chain stabs AND Pop Goes the Weasel removes 25% progress on any generator I kick AFTER I hook a Survivor.

  • @Thomasthetrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/960444#Comment_960444

    Try that in practice; hit someone with FF ,quickly block a window near a loop and get out of FF; and if the dude goes to another weaker loop then Bamboozle still helped you,right?

    it's great and can really help on maps like Iron Works of Mysery.

    Bamboozle is also useful when you have to M1 someone ,trust me ๐Ÿ™‚

    Yes but to waste a perk slot on that is not entirely worth it to me, since FF is more a damaging power than a means to damage and than STILL pursue the same person with...

    If you're not damaging everyone on the field before you decide to down someone, than you're only hurting yourself. This is how I can play without Ruin on the Legion, because of how his power works and the perks that aid in it as well.

    Bamboozle is good for window loops that're strong, but you won't really use it for like... 60% of the chases anyways? Not until all the pallets are broken and only the strong window loops remain... and if the map has no strong window loops than the perk is not needed at all.

    Like I said, if you can use it for how you play than that's good, but for me it isn't useful. At least not when you compare other perks that take priority over it on Legion.

  • @Thomasthetrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/960750#Comment_960750

    Yeah; it's probably a matter of playstyle.

    Can't play Legion without Bamboozle ,Tbh xD

    Understandable, not every playstyle is the same.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/960313#Comment_960313

    My Legion build begs to differ...

    But with Sloppy it doesn't work well no, it works off of base healing with Thanatophobia and Nurse's. Maximum aura tracking and time wasted!

    Anyways, it's kind of meh on GhostFace imo, it really does depend on the build you're using and the rank you're in.

    Meh on ghostface? An u think he is mid tier? Lol ghostface is top tier an better than legion sorry to tell you that but its definitely fact watch truetalent play ghostface all I got to say

  • @last0ne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/960386#Comment_960386

    Meh on ghostface? An u think he is mid tier? Lol ghostface is top tier an better than legion sorry to tell you that but its definitely fact watch truetalent play ghostface all I got to say

    Any Killer can be Top-Tier with the right players... that isn't a measurement of their actual tier though.

    GhostFace is by all means mid-tier for the majority of DBD players, if you're someone that can make him Top-Tier than of course he'll be Top-Tier for that player... if we're talking majority base-kit, he's mid-tier.

    Despite having a pocket 0 Terror Radius, he's still a M1 Killer in a chase... if you can loop M1 Killers effectively, than GF will struggle.

    I never said Legion was better than GhostFace btw, I said Nurse's is better on Legion for obvious reasons I stated above.

    but anyways...

    This isn't the place to start a debate on who's better, legion isn't even a part of the OPs question... so it's best to move on from Legion anyways and focus on what the OP is asking.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/960900#Comment_960900

    Any Killer can be Top-Tier with the right players... that isn't a measurement of their actual tier though.

    GhostFace is by all means mid-tier for the majority of DBD players, if you're someone that can make him Top-Tier than of course he'll be Top-Tier for that player... if we're talking majority base-kit, he's mid-tier.

    Despite having a pocket 0 Terror Radius, he's still a M1 Killer in a chase... if you can loop M1 Killers effectively, than GF will struggle.

    I never said Legion was better than GhostFace btw, I said Nurse's is better on Legion for obvious reasons I stated above.

    but anyways...

    This isn't the place to start a debate on who's better, legion isn't even a part of the OPs question... so it's best to move on from Legion anyways and focus on what the OP is asking.

    Ghostface ability not only takes away his terror radius but removes his red stain which is massive for mind gaming loops also part of his base kit

  • @last0ne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/960911#Comment_960911

    Ghostface ability not only takes away his terror radius but removes his red stain which is massive for mind gaming loops also part of his base kit

    Again, this isn't the place to talk about this.

    And I also agreed that GhostFace was above Legion on the tier list in terms of base-kit and outside of it (depends on the build). But this isn't the post to talk about Legion nor is it the place to discuss off-topic things that don't relate to the question above.

  • @last0ne said:

    It seems pretty standard yeah, but for a Mid-Tier Killer like GhostFace

    That sentence is copy an pasted from you very 1st post on here..enough said

    You can comment on my wall if you feel this conversation should be continued, otherwise I end it here because this is the wrong place to talk about it.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/960958#Comment_960958

    You can comment on my wall if you feel this conversation should be continued, otherwise I end it here because this is the wrong place to talk about it.

    I'm good just making a point said my peace

  • Ok, thank you for understanding.