Killer buffs

So we know from the devstream that Wraith is next on the table to be buffed and Freddy is getting his own rework in a different update.

So the main question is what killer do you think should be after Freddy ?

Comments

  • Pig could use some love too, and Billly and LF should get the addons rework.
  • They need to take a look at Myers' perks. They're some of the worst in the game.

  • As An Amanda main I'm biased but I really want
    * Her ambush to be more useful even with mind games at pallets you only going to hit potato survivors as any smart players will leave the pallet then come back when you stand

    *Her traps to be more difficult to remove so they can apply more pressure without being reliant on end game. (I'm fine with the rng just make them a challenge to remove)

    *Also for the love of god fix her add-ons so there are more than three that are worth using 
  • @ShrimpTwiggs said:
    They need to take a look at Myers' perks. They're some of the worst in the game.

    ??

  • This content has been removed.
  • As An Amanda main I'm biased but I really want
    * Her ambush to be more useful even with mind games at pallets you only going to hit potato survivors as any smart players will leave the pallet then come back when you stand

    *Her traps to be more difficult to remove so they can apply more pressure without being reliant on end game. (I'm fine with the rng just make them a challenge to remove)

    *Also for the love of god fix her add-ons so there are more than three that are worth using 
    I think you seen my Amanda buffs thread where it's impossible to remove a RBT with the first completed search. Additionally I also want to see either fast crouch movement speed or increased dash speed to hit those pesky SB users!
  • So those who don't use SB should be even more punished?

  • @Milo said:
    So those who don't use SB should be even more punished?

    You have eyeballs and a brain, yes?

  • This content has been removed.
  • Milo said:

    So those who don't use SB should be even more punished?

    Most of the time people without sprint burst would get hit with the standard ambush anyway unless they juked or put something in the way between them like a pallet or a vault

  • Increase crouched movement from 92 to 100% to encourage more mindgames.

  • Nickenzie said:
    As An Amanda main I'm biased but I really want
    * Her ambush to be more useful even with mind games at pallets you only going to hit potato survivors as any smart players will leave the pallet then come back when you stand

    *Her traps to be more difficult to remove so they can apply more pressure without being reliant on end game. (I'm fine with the rng just make them a challenge to remove)

    *Also for the love of god fix her add-ons so there are more than three that are worth using 
    I think you seen my Amanda buffs thread where it's impossible to remove a RBT with the first completed search. Additionally I also want to see either fast crouch movement speed or increased dash speed to hit those pesky SB users!
    See as I said I don't mind the elements of RNG.

    However with that element the traps at least need to be a challenge to take off.

     For for example treating the skill checks like snap out of it skill checks where they have a smaller size and you can't gain any additional progression would be a decent start. Also making certain perks work with it for example huntress lullaby and thanatophobia.

    I do agree with increasing the crouching movement speed so you're not slower than nurse and can actually apply some pressure when crouched honestly 100% movement speed would be fine.

    As for the Ambush the speed is fine just the charge time should be increased.