Wait, I thought they will only rework the Doctor?
They are apparently reworking Lery's Memorial Institute as well. I personally like that map.
It is in the 2019 Year Review.
"We are getting ready to kick off 2020 with a bang as well, with an update to The Doctor and a rework to Lery’s Memorial Institute."
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
They are altering the deal!
Seems like they want the big killer updates to be tied in with the map updates to have a theme.
So Myers rework when?
Seems. Could also not be the case obviously.
Well i like it too, but i generally hear more complaints than praises about it.
They are planning to rework most maps.
At a 6 months per map rate. :(
I swear, if they kill this map for stealth killers I will blow a gasket. Lery's is balanced as is, with plenty of strong window and pallet setups. Meanwhile the glaring issues of Coldwind have been ignored for years... gigabrain devs. I know I shouldn't jump to conclusions, but Lery's should have been FAR down the totem pole for reworked maps
This is DBD I struggle to find any topic that doesn't fit that description haha. ^.^
This specific one moreso than others.
I wonder what they'll do curious if the map will still be window heaven after
My thoughts as well.
I could see a few tweaks to Lery's, but there are far more maps that desperately need changes and fixes more severely.
Lery's would be near the bottom of my needing fixes list.
by the looks of it maps get reworked with the designated killer that came with the map probably only gonna see haddonfield or coldwind reworked if myers and hillbilly get reworked
Thats basically my opinion on that map rework. I know, lery's fits in with the doctor and so on, but it's one of the few killer sided maps in dbd. Why they are not just taking a coldwind map or something like that.
Really? Lery’s is pretty ok and isn’t in desperate need of changes. Who cares if it’s not that Killer’s specific map, we need Coldwind and Haddonfield reworked! This makes me wonder how many devs actually play a good amount of Killer. I know that the devs aren’t the hardcore Survivor mains that some people make them out to be, but there’s no way that they don’t know how bullshit those two maps are. Guess we have to deal with those maps for another 6+ months.