Group Russians with Asia
Can you please separate Europe and Russia and put Russia in with Asia instead where they belong.
I always check the steam profiles of players that annoy me and I'm so sick of:
- Bad/Toxic behavior
- (Very) Bad latency
- Majority of them doesn't speak English (which ruins pre/post chat)
Almost every time I checked a toxic or very unsporting player it has turned out to be a Russian profile.
I've found it to be such a consistent pattern that I don't want to be matched with them anymore and I rather take longer queue times.
Or at the very least allow us to be able to block players so we never get matched with them again.
Comments
I don't see what Valve has to do with it. The match maker is on Behaviour's servers not Valve's.
I love how russians are always treated the same, but fact is that 99% of them are douchebags.
But on the other hand you can lobby dodge, so.....
The request is to avoid lobby dodging and improving player experience
I believe the point is that nobody, to my knowledge, has ever enforced a region-lock on Russia, even though it's probably the only feature that's requested in every online game ever.
They say the same thing about you.
No idea what you're talking about, the "region-lock" for Russia is Europe even though Russia geographically lays in northern Asia
Let's keep it civil
Exactly, and that has never changed, as far as I know.