I’m not too sure if anyone has asked this question. For Tome I: The Awakening, we explored the history of The Trapper and Claudette. Who do you guys think is going to be in Tome II, what do you think their lore will consist of, and why?
My reasoning for thinking that is because Claudette, Trapper, Wraith, and Jake all get some lore outfits in the current archives. For this reason I think that the FOCUS will be Meg and Hillbilly (since Dwight isn't as interesting or as loved as Meg) and Dwight and some other killer will get a cameo outfit. This is just the first archive though, so I wouldn't be surprised if more then one killers lore is focused on at a time.
P.S. Recolor outfits don't count as full lore outfits like the one that Claudette got. So they are not off limits.
Most likely non-DLCs characters, since they cannot force people to buy anything to complete the Tome and expand the lore, even the 9k shards characters. That's imo the biggest limit of the rift.
I'm almost certain that the killer will be either Wraith or Hillbilly, since I think it's likely they'll want to continue their trend of expanding the lore of the older characters first. If I had to put money on one, I'd say Wraith, because he was technically released before Hillbilly was, even though both were in the game on full release.
As for survivors, I reckon if it's Wraith, the survivor will be Dwight, and if it's Hillbilly, it will be Meg. My only real basis for believing that is that Dwight and Meg were featured in Wraith and Hillbilly's release trailers, respectively, and they seem to me to fit best thematically for some reason I can't quite put my finger on.
My reasoning for thinking that is because Claudette, Trapper, Wraith, and Jake all get some lore outfits in the current archives. For this reason I think that the FOCUS will be Meg and Hillbilly (since Dwight isn't as interesting or as loved as Meg) and Dwight and some other killer will get a cameo outfit. This is just the first archive though, so I wouldn't be surprised if more then one killers lore is focused on at a time.
P.S. Recolor outfits don't count as full lore outfits like the one that Claudette got. So they are not off limits.
I kinda wanna know about Dwight’s job, idk might be interesting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Most likely non-DLCs characters, since they cannot force people to buy anything to complete the Tome and expand the lore, even the 9k shards characters. That's imo the biggest limit of the rift.
At least the huntress and David king are free. They could have some really interesting lore.
Most likely non-DLCs characters, since they cannot force people to buy anything to complete the Tome and expand the lore, even the 9k shards characters. That's imo the biggest limit of the rift.
The Devs have said they'll be including DLC characters in future tomes.
It's been leaked apparently and they're doing it a bit different this time. Focusing on 4 characters rather than 2.
David and Jane as the survivors
And Doctor and Spirit as the killers.
This isn't confirmed and nor should it be taken to be true but I've seen links all over Twitter that lead to the same 4 characters being named.
Imo having Spirit without Adam and/or Oni is weird. David, Jane and Doctor would work well though regardless seeing as these 3 aren't connected to any other character.
Obviously if by some chance they can do licensed characters you can bet that all of the licenses will be together.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dwight or Meg. And HillBilly.
My reasoning for thinking that is because Claudette, Trapper, Wraith, and Jake all get some lore outfits in the current archives. For this reason I think that the FOCUS will be Meg and Hillbilly (since Dwight isn't as interesting or as loved as Meg) and Dwight and some other killer will get a cameo outfit. This is just the first archive though, so I wouldn't be surprised if more then one killers lore is focused on at a time.
P.S. Recolor outfits don't count as full lore outfits like the one that Claudette got. So they are not off limits.
Most likely non-DLCs characters, since they cannot force people to buy anything to complete the Tome and expand the lore, even the 9k shards characters. That's imo the biggest limit of the rift.
I'm almost certain that the killer will be either Wraith or Hillbilly, since I think it's likely they'll want to continue their trend of expanding the lore of the older characters first. If I had to put money on one, I'd say Wraith, because he was technically released before Hillbilly was, even though both were in the game on full release.
As for survivors, I reckon if it's Wraith, the survivor will be Dwight, and if it's Hillbilly, it will be Meg. My only real basis for believing that is that Dwight and Meg were featured in Wraith and Hillbilly's release trailers, respectively, and they seem to me to fit best thematically for some reason I can't quite put my finger on.
I kinda wanna know about Dwight’s job, idk might be interesting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
At least the huntress and David king are free. They could have some really interesting lore.
The Devs have said they'll be including DLC characters in future tomes.
Dwight and jake with wraith maybe ?
Dwight and Wraith.
It's been leaked apparently and they're doing it a bit different this time. Focusing on 4 characters rather than 2.
David and Jane as the survivors
And Doctor and Spirit as the killers.
This isn't confirmed and nor should it be taken to be true but I've seen links all over Twitter that lead to the same 4 characters being named.
Imo having Spirit without Adam and/or Oni is weird. David, Jane and Doctor would work well though regardless seeing as these 3 aren't connected to any other character.
Obviously if by some chance they can do licensed characters you can bet that all of the licenses will be together.
F.e Laurie and Michael and Quentin and Freddy