Killer Honor Code?
Okay, I love No Mither! Amazing fun perk that I always find to make the game challenging and since I love the perk... I'm making my way to rank 1 with it! 
Now as I was making my way to rank 1, killers seem to ignore me for no reason which confuses me because I'm a 1-hit down prey! Is there any made up honor code or something because basically every killer just doesn't tunnel me, camp me, and I sometimes get the hatch! Usually tunneling would be the best option for the killer since I have No Mother so what gives? Do they feel bad for me or something because I'm asking for the challenge!
Edit: I love auto correct! "No Mother" wow lol!
Now as I was making my way to rank 1, killers seem to ignore me for no reason which confuses me because I'm a 1-hit down prey! Is there any made up honor code or something because basically every killer just doesn't tunnel me, camp me, and I sometimes get the hatch! Usually tunneling would be the best option for the killer since I have No Mother so what gives? Do they feel bad for me or something because I'm asking for the challenge!
Edit: I love auto correct! "No Mother" wow lol!
Comments
same
I don't treat No-Mither any different from anybody else. If I see them, they're prey. The End.
It's a lot more beneficial for me to go after the bigger fish before look for a guppy.
Even guppy's can do generators. But to each their own.
People who run this perk are no exception.
It makes for a fun challenge and makes you feel great about yourself, espcecislly when you face a 3 blink Nurse lol.
I avoid people with No Mither because they usually have Dead Hard and are pretty good survivors so they could be harder to caught than normal survivors.
I solemnly swear to kill as many Survivors as possible, so as to feed their salt to the almighty Entity, blessed be She.
I don't care, a hook is a hook. Injured survivor runs past me? *slap*
Ironic that Killers run more empathy than survivors.
^ This, basically.
They picked a perk, I just feel like they wanted a challenge, so I give them the challenge they asked for.
Dont. They could be little shits who want you to think that while they are sheep. I treat them all equal till the BM comes out. At least once a game the BM comes out. That is when i change tack, even at the cost of the game. Rank i care not about. Disrespect me and you better be good or the game is just about to get done and you are relying on the gates being opened soon cos i will catch you.
Ain't that the truth?