New Summer Event!!! 8/7 to 8/21
So this is just like the Lunar Event right? Just different rewards and different theme?
If so, this is great!
So this is just like the Lunar Event right? Just different rewards and different theme?
If so, this is great!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep . It's a kate denson & Hillbilly cosmetic if i remember correctly.
Link please.
I can´t find anything on the official website.
if you run the offerings and play KYF will you get the rewards?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/11577/scorching-summer-bbq-prepare-for-the-heat#latest
Nope. The howling grounds event required you to do public ranked killer/survivor lobbies to earn the rewards. So It's only logical that this event will be no diffrent in terms of acquiring rewards.
Pretty much reskinned Lunar Event, but I'm honestly 100% good with it. I love having actual challenges to do!
Kate shirt is kinda meh, but love the Billy weapon.
Just need to remember to keep Hangman's Trick equipped for the jerks deciding it's the perfect time to bring Sabo back to the meta -_-
Thx, now i know when i have to skip DbD.
Well those people will definitely be getting camped to death as punishment for even attempting to sabotage the hooks i assure you.
Is there no community reward this time? You know like the Phoenix polo we got for feng
Maybe but i honestly doubt it tbh. It might be more clear later whether or not that is the case.
Yeah it would be cool if they added a community reward. That would be cool.
What event? Lol, the lobbies are not filling up.
Great - now I get to get more salt for playing the game properly and not letting people farm.
My vacation from DBD may need to be cancelled. I personally loved the Lunar Event!
Let them cry their salty tears. If they don't like it they can go play something else and let the more mature people enjoy the event.
Son of a #########. August 7th - August 21st for the event. That is almost the exact dates i will be leaving and returning from vacation. Feels bad man. I want that billy hammer.
That sucks, hope you get back in time.
During the tail end of the Lunar event, I had a survivor team derp so hard, I had 3 of them destroyed before a single generator got done. The last survivor wanted to farm a lunar generator, but i refused.
So this last survivor thought it would be cute to "punish" me by stealthing the map for 15 minutes and not doing generators. (Grim Pantry, and I don't run Whispers on The Pig)
When I finally found him, I paid him back by downing them then doing slow Pig T-Bags on them while they bled out for 4 minutes.
Ahhh sweet revenge.:)
This event is "meh"
The Lunar Event was soooo great, right guys?
Survivors sabotaging Lunar hooks, and killers camping Lunar generators.
In my experience many let me get the hooks even if they were across the map so i ignored survivors working on the lunar gens. This should be an unspoken rule.
Many people are ignoring the fact 2 hooks and 2 gens will always be part of the event regardless of offerings, which will fix most of the issues of the last i think.