What's the point
Four gens left red rank found the hatch in the lower part of the plagues temple and he just sat there for five minutes waiting for me to come to him? You found hatch jump through and no I couldn't get a free hit because guarantee he would have jumped the second I moved toward I hoped he would get cocky and walk somewhere where I could stalk.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
The point is to not have them waste 5 minutes of your time.
I'm not giving someone free chase points you got me ######### up
The point is to say good-bye๐๐ค
You either chase them out, or play the waiting game.
Some people want to bm
This post is not about me though it's about why the survivor sat on the hatch waiting
I know, he sat on the hatch waiting for you to show up so they could give you the goodbye dance.
Then have fun not playing 5 minutes i guess. ๐คทโโ๏ธ
Some do this as they want to show you they found the hatch and bm you.
Just chase them out as it just wastes your time as more than theirs as they are doing it to get to you which it seems it did.
Not really I'm just wondering what the reason for it was. I'm mentally untouchable
if you don't want to give them chase points, just approach them facing the opposite direction, turn last second and hit them. You can do that at the door as well.
You don't want to delve too much into the mind of some players in this game.
Because they probably lost the last match and wanted to rub it in your face there winning this one. People do toxic ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฉ for no reason just to be toxic.
Interesting stratagem